Medicom Tetsuo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
preordered my testuoooooo yesterday. i saved a buttload of rakuten points when i bought kaneda and the bike, through some promotion so got ¥2500 off. some days are good days in this hobby :D other days you look at your bank balance and wished you'd invested in repo company stock.

Wow, ¥2500 off is quite a lot, congrats bud!

I'm still waiting for my local retailers to take in orders for Tetsuo....not gonna make the same mistake as I made for Kaneda & Bike.

Yeah, I'm really pondering on it... likely will get from a retailer though as the extra cowl does nothing for me. And I can save about $40 on the bike and another $20 on Kaneda.

What if you flip the extra cowl down the road? Wonder what it will be worth. :dunno

As we were discussing in the extra thread... I bet it could have a decent value.

I recently sold the exclusive Predator 1 mask (the non-damaged one) for $100 and the Dutch headphones for $40 on eBay.

I imagine even if its a very common item, some people might want to have more than 1 extra cowl even.

That was what I was thinking... I thought I might eventually use it. But then found out it was selling for decent coin and off to eBay it went.

Not bad for a solid hunk of plastic and some paint :lol

That was what I was thinking... I thought I might eventually use it. But then found out it was selling for decent coin and off to eBay it went.

Not bad for a solid hunk of plastic and some paint :lol

Makes me pretty tempted to try and sell mine to fund some other figure. Mine never even wears the BD mask. His face is just too pretty to hide :D

I definitely want Tetsuo, but right now I'm trying to figure out how to afford Kaneda and the bike. I think if I let these slip by I'll regret it.

If there had been a chance that I would have been able to afford Kaneda and his bike, then would definately be getting Tetsuo also. But alas, since I wont be getting Kaneda, neither will I be getting Tetsuo

Is anybody getting tesuo tho ?

I am, too good to pass up now.

I definitely want Tetsuo, but right now I'm trying to figure out how to afford Kaneda and the bike. I think if I let these slip by I'll regret it.

Same here man, I had to make a hard choice between this line and other lines. I ended up choosing this one cuz I'll be kicking myself afterwords if i missed out and I dont wanna pay super inflated prices once these are gone.

I believe that these figs, the SSC TMNT EX CMs, HT T-800 and Christopher Reeve Superman will be the most sought out after these go the way of the dodo.

I'm getting all three. Honestly, if I hadn't found a good price on Kaneda and the Bike, I probably would have let them slip by. I paid, in total, ~$176 for Kaneda and $365 for the bike (both include the shipping cost). Still that is a large sum of money for 2 items, but It's kind of a childhood dream and I just somehow convinced myself I didn't need some other cool collectibles. :(

Tetsuo I'll pre-order sometime soon.

I'm waiting for some more reward points to come over next week. When that happens, I should be able to get Kaneda for free. That helped me with my decision to order these.

Definitely getting Tetsuo... its because of him I'm getting Kaneda and Bike. I was off the fence until I saw that 2nd screaming sculpt... its too damn cool to pass up :lecture

I'm getting all three. Honestly, if I hadn't found a good price on Kaneda and the Bike, I probably would have let them slip by. I paid, in total, ~$176 for Kaneda and $365 for the bike (both include the shipping cost). Still that is a large sum of money for 2 items, but It's kind of a childhood dream and I just somehow convinced myself I didn't need some other cool collectibles. :(

Tetsuo I'll pre-order sometime soon.

where did you get Kaneda and the bike for that price? And did you have to put a deposit down?

where did you get Kaneda and the bike for that price? And did you have to put a deposit down?

My usual go-to place for Japanese toys, AmiAmi.com. I got both items during their March EMS sale (50% off EMS shipping). They're currently sold out of the bike and Kaneda. I'm not sure if they'll restock.

They have Tetsuo up for pre-order.

Back