Medicom Storm Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For ppl that seem to think that medicom's are 10inches or something. The stormie is 300mm/11.8 inches(note* that vader is over 12inches at 320mm)

vs9.jpg

The scale doesn't mean much to me. I'll display them in the same general area as my SS figures. Medicom makes some good stuff.

Seth Gecko said:
I suppose if you find .2 inches too much then yes.:cool: :D

For ppl that seem to think that medicom's are 10inches or something. The stormie is 300mm/11.8 inches(note* that vader is over 12inches at 320mm)

You are correct. Vader is 12 inches tall but that still makes him too short. He should be about 13 inches tall. He's still too tiny.

At 11.8 inches The Stormtrooper is too small also. The SS Jedi Luke figure is 11.8 inches tall also, I just measured, so of course the Stortrooper should be at least 12 inches tall. "You're a little short to be Stormtrooper." Remember...:D :D :D

Size matters. :monkey3

Well you shouldn't judge SS and medi figs together IMO.(Two different beasts..they measure things differently in the east)And the vader i agree,but then again if it bothers someone thats whats cool about the vader you can put extenders on it.

Bonehead15 said:
You are correct. Vader is 12 inches tall but that still makes him too short. He should be about 13 inches tall. He's still too tiny.

At 11.8 inches The Stormtrooper is too small also. The SS Jedi Luke figure is 11.8 inches tall also, I just measured, so of course the Stortrooper should be at least 12 inches tall. "You're a little short to be Stormtrooper." Remember...:D :D :D

Size matters. :monkey3

more ignorant comments from ignorant people.

I'll take -0.2 inches in exchange for an actual proportioned body with outstanding armor and poseability anyday rather than a monkey armed, big headed, over sized hands, and a schmuck facial expressioned figure any day.

nash said:

I'll take -0.2 inches in exchange for an actual proportioned body with outstanding armor and poseability anyday rather than a monkey armed, big headed, over sized hands, and a schmuck facial expressioned figure any day.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek :horror

nash said:

Seriously...them are fighting words.

Just kidding. I can't wait for my short Medicom Vader to come in.

nash said:

luke2.jpg

"I can't believe you said those nasty things about me!"

nash said:

Calling Josh...we are waiting.

Darth Roranous said:
Seriously...them are fighting words.

Just kidding. I can't wait for my short Medicom Vader to come in.

naw i don't see them as that. I was just stating facts as others were stating a fact that the medi stormy is short.

But really, Im just curious where is it written that a stormtrooper is supposed to be 6 feet in height exactly?

nash said:
naw i don't see them as that. I was just stating facts as others were stating a fact that the medi stormy is short.

But really, Im just curious where is it written that a stormtrooper is supposed to be 6 feet in height exactly?
Technically, they would all be the same height... so if one was a certain height wouldn't they all be? Aren't storm troopers the same as clones but working for the Empire or am I totally making an ass out of myself?

But they are short for sure because Jango and Boba Fett are short as well.

Darth Roranous said:
Technically, they would all be the same height... so if one was a certain height wouldn't they all be? Aren't storm troopers the same as clones but working for the Empire or am I totally making an ass out of myself?

But they are short for sure because Jango and Boba Fett are short as well.

yup they would certainly be a uniform height, but what height is that supposed to be?

I think stormtrooper is around 185 cm which is around 6'

I also remember read it somewhere that stormtrooper is Not all clone.

I could be wrong tho. My memory isn't that great :D

I'll never understand why people here are quick to attack Medicom? Their scale is the metric equal to 12 inches. The only beef I have with the Stormtrooper is the type of helmet sculpt they went with, meaning the 97' Special edition Pepsi/Frito Lay style helmet. Also their Kubricks rule and they made Naked Snake. :chew
Correct original SW helmet:
hi%20hero3.jpg

ROTJ/97' SE helmet:
SE_Trooper.jpg

DekeStarkiller said:
The only beef I have with the Stormtrooper is the type of helmet sculpt they went with, meaning the 97' Special edition Pepsi/Frito Lay style helmet.

That's what I said. I don't like the Medicom-ROTJ style.

The ANH style (with the higher brow and wider helmet) is much better.

IMHO :D

Back