Medicom Real Action Heroes Cammy and Chun Li

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know :lol

I wish they wouldn't. They could make some $$$ for a decent 1/6 articulated line

I could see Medicom doing a second wave. At the very least they'll probably do an Alpha version of Chun Li and Cammy as convention exclusives. I imagine if they do more characters, they will also be female. Probably Juri and Sakura.

the ladies were displayed at toy fair earlier this month... here's some photos from cooltoyreview
hNLW0HU.jpg

8de8iZ5.jpg

They are both beautiful, but Cammy is exceptional IMO. I am seriously going to try and get her.

Whatever they did with the lighting really makes her spandex look weird though. I noticed that same strange look is on Chun Li's stuff so it probably looks fine in person.

the ladies were displayed at toy fair earlier this month... here's some photos from cooltoyreview
hNLW0HU.jpg

8de8iZ5.jpg

They are both beautiful, but Cammy is exceptional IMO. I am seriously going to try and get her.

They both look very good Chun Li might have turned out a bit better though.

Looking at chun li suddenly brought back that horrid memory of watching that ****** movie with Michael Clarke Duncan. Such an awful movie that nobody probably remembers like db evolution.

These seem to be released now. Amazon (where I placed my pre order) still has a December release date. Good thing too, because I do not have the money right now for these 2 figures.

10697324_10152409440517825_1567535171914498870_o.jpg

10636654_10152409439527825_6089149211545969165_o.jpg

I'll guess I'll have to wait when these get blown out for $100, like Link :(

Back