Medicom Real Action Heroes Cammy and Chun Li

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Cammy is looking really nice. I like the stockings.

Is Chun a little taller than Cammy? Kind of hard to tell from the available photos, but I think so...would be a bit more true to game if the height difference was there...

Chun Li is only taller by two inches... At 1/6 there will barely be any difference. She does look slightly taller.

Unfortunately that is the price we pay as International Collectors. I pay $50 extra on every Hot Toys figure I buy because of shipping and upto $100 on every Sideshow Statue. Thats pretty much the average I pay for each item I buy :( Imagine what would pur collections look like if we got free shipping etc

Pre ordered after seeing these pics

RAH-Cammy-1.jpg

RAH-Cammy-2.jpg

RAH-Cammy-3.jpg

RAH-Chun-Li-1.jpg

RAH-Chun-Li-2.jpg

RAH-Chun-Li-3.jpg

RAH-Chun-Li-4.jpg

Damn they look awesome there, definitely makes me consider getting rid of all my SF PAK figures. That crouching shot of Cammy is insane.

Nice paint and tailoring up on that Chun-Li... good thing Cammi doesn't have a single detail on her leotard.

These look superb.

Would like to know if they will do anyone else, Don't want just Cammy and Chun-Li

I know and that's a shame.

It'll put me off getting these incase I'm left with these 2 only

Would have maybe worked better as a Chun and Ryu as the first set

If I get any of these it will be Chun-Li due to being more iconic. I'd only pic up Cami if I knew more were coming, but I don't think Medi like most companies don't dive too deep into lines.

Back