1/6 Medicom RAH Star Wars Han Solo - A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: medicom RAH Han solo ANH 1/6

tabort.jpg

I have too much time on my hands..

That Medi Han repaint is awesome.

Medycom Han looks like a cartoon compared to the Hot Hot Toys Han.

The paint job might be inferior (obviously - its, what, five years old?) but the likeness is much better than what we've seen from HT. Hopefully HT will improve the sculpt, but we just don't know. If the OP can get it cheap and then pay for a decent repaint from a reliable customiser I think they'll have a great figure. This Han head also looks great on a stormtrooper body.

The paint job might be inferior (obviously - its, what, five years old?) but the likeness is much better than what we've seen from HT. Hopefully HT will improve the sculpt, but we just don't know. If the OP can get it cheap and then pay for a decent repaint from a reliable customiser I think they'll have a great figure. This Han head also looks great on a stormtrooper body.

I think I saw a custom han stromtrooper with the medicom han solo sculpt on ebay some time ago

I think the Medicom figure looks more like Han from A New Hope than the Hot Toys figure even though Hot Toys is better quality by far... but the new Hot Toys figure makes me think of Han from Return of the Jedi, I was really disappointed they missed the mark on that one. I have Medicom R2 and 3P0 anyway, I do wish they where to the same scale as the other 1/6 scale figures - that's a huge drawback for me, but I have the droids displayed on their own next to my computer monitor and they fit in great there, so long as I don't put any Sideshow or Hot Toys figures next to them.

I have the medicom and ssc han solo's. I prefer medicoms version for sure. I have no regrets picking him up. The ANH Luke medicom version another story though.

I have the medicom and ssc han solo's. I prefer medicoms version for sure. I have no regrets picking him up. The ANH Luke medicom version another story though.

yeah the uu luke I don't see any resemblance of mark Hamill in that sculpt at all. and I think it looks horrid

I know this is going to sound like I'm trolling, but the SSC Han reminds me of Benny from Crossroads.

Whether you like the sculpt or not, the scale is very small and you'll have a tough time finding a body to change it over to. And if the Medicom body doesn't break, it can assume some great poses. Just be careful posing him.

Whether you like the sculpt or not, the scale is very small and you'll have a tough time finding a body to change it over to. And if the Medicom body doesn't break, it can assume some great poses. Just be careful posing him.

I think I have a body for him already so I hope it works

Back