1/6 Medicom RAH Star Wars Han Solo - A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: How good is Medicom Solo

Thanks. I can always put some extenders on him to make him taller. I just need to know if I have to buy some.

Got my medicom Han and it is AWESOME! put some extensions on his legs and he looks perfect next to medicom luke.

Is that a question? Or are you looking for one? If so good luckcause they are hard to find cheap. Unless your selling one cheap?

Which company makes the smallest sized body? I'm looking for one that is either the same size as the Medicom Han/Luke or smaller, but don't want to pay for a whole figure. I can't tell on Ebay how big/small the actual body is. Thanks for the help.

Very good... seated. Othewise just pose him solo :monkey3 or with other Medi...

Here are a few pics of my Han. Used a promethius body. Swapped the head onto the stormtrooper.

81c3673b.jpg

e0ea71e5.jpg

e46dbbb5.jpg

e74e3fb4.jpg

6f13fa5f.jpg

The modded SS looks pretty damn good.

Not sure about Luke's mid section though...

I just bought the SS Han in Paris and I really like the sculpt. I'm thinking of sending the head to Greggo for a repaint and tan the shirt, then I'm gonna be real pleased with the SS one. I'm planning on buying Greedo and the cantina set and....another diorama is just waiting to be built.

Not sure about Luke's mid section though...

Yeah. It's petty jacked up at the moment. This pic was just to show likes modded height against Han. Still much work to be done on Luke.

medicom RAH Han solo ANH 1/6

I`M thinking of buying the medicom rah han solo from a new hope. how good was this figure. the likeness of Harrison ford looks good almost better sculpt then the hot toys proto.just trying to get some opinion`s on this before I buy it to see if it`s worth it or not since the new hot toys han is coming out next year.

Re: medicom RAH Han solo ANH 1/6

Medicom is much inferior than hot toys. Saying medicom headsculpt better than Hot toys is really understatement. In accuracy , paint app, sculpt medicom not even close as Hot toys. Maybe hot toys han solo sculpt has issue in likeliness but overall quality , HT is much more superior. Also not mentioned medicom price is ridiculous high

Is this the one we are talking about?
MD_RAH_HAN_SOLO.jpg
Then I would recommend going with the SSC smuggler version instead. I doubt you will be happy with either one without a paintjob and even though I saw a repainted medi somewhere online that made it look pretty fantastic for what it was, the SSC Smuggler with new paint was even better.

Is this the one we are talking about?
View attachment 141546
Then I would recommend going with the SSC smuggler version instead. I doubt you will be happy with either one without a paintjob and even though I saw a repainted medi somewhere online that made it look pretty fantastic for what it was, the SSC Smuggler with new paint was even better.

yeah that`s the one it looks good from the pic of the item it self but was just wondering

Not a fan of the SSC figure.

The Medi Han has a great head sculpt - & I would argue that the likeness is indeed better than the new HT proto.

However, while it'd be a cool stand alone figure to own (or if you actually collect the Medi figures), the diminutive proportions, brittle body & fragile / cheap-ish outfit accessories let it down. As mentioned too, the prices these things go for - even in the after market, can be stupidly high.

Get what you like most GG. :)

I can't stand the SSC figure. :lol

The Medi Han has a great head sculpt - & I would argue that the likeness is indeed better than the new HT proto.

However, while it'd be a cool stand alone figure to own (or if you actually collect the Medi figures), the diminutive proportions, brittle body & fragile / cheap-ish outfit accessories let it down. As mentioned too, the prices these things go for - even in the after market, can be stupidly high.

Get what you like most GG. :)

well a seller was asking 90 + 15 to ship I think that`s pretty good

Considering what I see in the pic and what I know about Medi (having Vader&Maul) this is not in the same HT league. Or federation of leagues. Or planet. Or galaxy. Or...

Considering what I see in the pic and what I know about Medi (having Vader&Maul) this is not in the same HT league. Or federation of leagues. Or planet. Or galaxy. Or...
I just got it because the head sculpt I did not like the ssc version even with the repaint i still did not like it. but this one looks good until hot toys comes along just going to swap ever thing over to a better body like I did with the uu han solo

Back