Medicom RAH Kickass 2 KICKASS 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a nice translation. Medicoms smaller scale prolly works in favor for the character with other figures.

Too bad they didn;t make a Hit Girl from the first flick.

Gotta agree... really one of the better movie based figures Medicom has shown in a long while. Even the proportions of his body look good.

But like you said, I'd want a OG Hit Girl, not the new version.

And popped up on Sideshow's site at some point and is listed at $225 which is too much, but their prices tend to drop quite a bit on the secondary market.

Just incase you missed the photo in the Hit-Girl thread....they're making Hit-Girl from part one.

Attachments

• zwpyui.jpg
    zwpyui.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 272
That Hit Girl v. 1 looks great; now I'm a little po'd that I got their KA2 version. THIS is the version I really wanted; that little kid was the best part of that movie.

That Hit Girl v. 1 looks great; now I'm a little po'd that I got their KA2 version. THIS is the version I really wanted; that little kid was the best part of that movie.

I have the Hit Girl from part 2...she's not that bad.
I can't wait to order the version 1 from Big Bad when she goes up for pre order.

I have the Hit Girl from part 2...she's not that bad.
I can't wait to order the version 1 from Big Bad when she goes up for pre order.

No. It's not bad; it's a pretty neat figure, I agree, I just would have preferred the younger version with the more serious sneer expression. She was a total bad@$$ in the first movie.

Would love to get both KA and HG as they appeared in the first movie, but the paint work on the stripes for the mask is way too messy for a premium figure, especially when these are the press shots, but lets see how he turns out!

Paid Ami-ami for KA today. Should be here next week via EMS. Very much looking forward to this guy.

This came out today in HK. Actual figure looks really good. You folks that ordered this should be pleased.

I posted this in the Hit Girl thread. Overall I like him. Face came out a little cartoon-y and I'm worried about the longevity of the vinyl striping.
Kick Ass.jpg

Nice set up! He does look pretty good, I'm not a fan of the paint job on the head though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Kick A$$ set looks great dneilan1! Ooh, I didn't know that was vinyl striping on him...might be a problem down the road.

Can I ask what head is on Hit Girl2?

Thanks!

Back