Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
helmetless1.jpg

I love my Medi Jango. I would love him even more if I got him at DarkShadow, instead of SSC.:monkey4 Oh well.

Does anyone know how hard it is to take off his head?

I love my Medi Jango. I would love him even more if I got him at DarkShadow, instead of SSC.:monkey4 Oh well.

Does anyone know how hard it is to take off his head?

I keep meaning to try that. I think a blowdryer would suffice. The Clone heads come off like nothing.

Last edited:
Well, the blowdryer works very well. Tried the head on a Medi-Clone for the hell of it and it looks so-so. The neck post on Jango is shorter than the Clones, so the head looks to have a really long neck when on the Clone. Also it's a little small. Take a look.

DSC01767.jpg

Well, the blowdryer works very well. Tried the head on a Medi-Clone for the hell of it and it looks so-so. The neck post on Jango is shorter than the Clones, so the head looks to have a really long neck when on the Clone. Also it's a little small. Take a look.

DSC01767.jpg

Yeah,still looks great.

DSC01767.jpg

this is most impressive!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back