Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting this thread back on track, now that we've seen how great Boba turned out, I really can't wait for this one :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

4361_press01-001.jpg

Yup really looking forward to this one.Can't wait to see the final pics,should be soon to.

Actually, the last one IS canon. Supposedly, in the comic, Maul was resurrected by Sith wizards and put against Vader because the Wizards believe Vader has become too weak to be a Sith and want Maul to take his place at Palps side.

The other two are non-canon, though I rather enjoyed the Visionaries version...

none of those really sound like canon. no?

Would Jango/Boba Medicom figures look right standing next to a SS figure?

No they would look too small, in body proportions/size and height.

i always thought by making a multi-level display stand for your medi and ss figures, you wouldn't even notice a difference in the height.

Different shelves I find is better, but you might not mind the difference, it's all a matter of personal opinion.

I put lifters on my Boba and I think he looks pretty good next to SSC figs. I'll be doing the same with Jango.

I put lifters on my Boba and I think he looks pretty good next to SSC figs. I'll be doing the same with Jango.

^
Do you mean that you put on longer legs on him so he would be taller,because he doesn't look that small next to Han.

^
Do you mean that you put on longer legs on him so he would be taller,because he doesn't look that small next to Han.

I separated his foot pegs from his calves and put several small washers onto the pegs before reinserting them into the calves. I think I added about 3/8 of an inch or so by doing that.
He may not be as tall as in the movies but I don't think he looks that bad next to Han.

I separated his foot pegs from his calves and put several small washers onto the pegs before reinserting them into the calves. I think I added about 3/8 of an inch or so by doing that.
He may not be as tall as in the movies but I don't think he looks that bad next to Han.

^
Your right,he does look pretty good next to Han there.

Canceled my Jango from SS.

Since there have been people dumping their Boba's, I figure I can get Jango later at their loss :lol:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey1

Yeah if the HS is as good as the pics he may be more popular than boba.But i hope you're right as i can't get him right now as i'm getting Medicom Parker, and both the HT supes figs.

I don't know, I suspect these will be valuable and hard to find down the road, especially as a set. But who knows, I've been wrong before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back