Medicom RAH Jango Fett!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing Sideshow will have a PPO for it not long after Medicom makes their official announcement... likely within the next month.

I want this pre-ordered NOW.

I love Jango's armor, I can't wait for this figure they did such a nice job on the metal plating. I know some people thought his appearance was short or weak in the film or whatever, but I liked it, and I thought the armor was like Boba went to the galactic shop and said "pimp my armor", just such a cool suit and style used on it, amazing, and this'll be an amazing figure. Now this makes me happy I cancelled Boba PF for fund issues to get Medi Boba, now I can get Boba and Jango for the same cost, sooo happy the way it all worked out :)

According to Rebelscum, this is due out overseas in October, I don't know if there's a difference when the U.S. gets theirs and when overseas ships out, but that's a promising time frame.

Sometimes characters transcend their short or lackluster appearance in the actual movie.

Jango is definitely one of those characters. His look. The coloring of the armor. His old west gunslinger inspired twin pistols. Tem Morrison's utter Joe Coolness. Then there's the fact that he's the source of Boba, The Clones (Stormtroopers), etc. He rocks.

Besides, the scene between him and Obi-Wan in his apartment on Kamino alone makes him the coolest bounty hunter in the saga, imho.

MaulFan said:
sooo happy the way it all worked out :)

Yes both together will be amazing,I liked jango a lot more in the movies so this is a plus for me.

These medicom fetts "Will do their job well":cool:

Amanaman said:
I feel sorry for those OT-only collectors.

Well, I'm one, and can't say no to this. I gotta break the rules once in a while, this is it. So slick!

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Medi figures are always late so we can assume December or maybe even early 2008.

Maybe a month late but not 4-5.:rotfl We'll see this in the fall i'm sure.

IrishJedi said:
Besides, the scene between him and Obi-Wan in his apartment on Kamino alone makes him the coolest bounty hunter in the saga, imho.

Deffinately a fan of that scene, and in addition to Jango's badassness, I also think this was a moment where Ewan really shined as Obi-Wan, great acting by both of them, and the fight between the two, FANTASTIC, I wish all the cut material had been used.

How did I miss this thread!?!?!

I usually pass on the Medis but I'm getting Jango without a doubt! I'll we pay Boba prices for this!!!

070313_004_5.jpg

MAN! I just can't stop staring! So far, this year, medicom has me like buying 6 or 7 figures, I'm soooo broke now! But in a good way,:D

I actually just had a thought cody might be next since the HS is already there. hmmmmmm.

IrishJedi said:
Sometimes characters transcend their short or lackluster appearance in the actual movie.

Bingo. SW has tons of elements and characters like that. Combined with Lucas' business savvy, this is exactly why SW collectibles have been the most successful, regardless of how bland the movies may have been.

If they offer Cody that's my next purchase.....since I'm committing to Jango I might pick up Boba now too. I'm telling you I love SSC Star Wars stuff but Medi is coming with the Big Guns fast and furious...

Unreal.

Some of those posed images look like they're straight out of promo shots for AOTC. I'm seriously impressed with this. I was planning on staying really low key with prequel items from now on, but I don't think this figure is going to let me do that. I think this figure just stole the thunder from a lot of the other recent announcemets we've had so far.

Between Boba, Jango and the Sandtrooper, if Medicom decides to announce an AOTC style clone, I'm totally screwed.

Off topic note, JediMike has one of the coolest sigs I've seen around here, granted it's a comic statue, but that's still hot.

HeeHeeHee....thanks, its my first individually created sig and I'm pretty proud of it. :D

The toy
jango3.jpg

The real one
jango_fett_6.jpg

The figure looks even better than the real thing! :monkey4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back