Action Figure Medicom RAH 1/6 Link The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both the bows come apart at the center so you can just slide the handle into the bow hand then attach the bow back together.

Both the bows come apart at the center so you can just slide the handle into the bow hand then attach the bow back together.
Thanks. I tried pulling from the middle but I was afraid I would break something cause I was pulling somewhat hard.

Will try again carefully.

I can take a pic of them separated when I get home. They detach above the handles.

Ok so the Skyward Sword bow does not come apart like I thought. I broke mine trying to separate it.

The Breath of the Wild version does separate. Here’s a pic.
387c4410168b644e132ecb660060d2ed.jpg

Apparently they took collectors suggestions and made the improvement on this new version.
If you have the older SS version I would recommend heating up the hand first before trying to bend it around the bow handle. I heat up a small glass of water I. The microwave for about a minute then drop the hand in for about 30-40 seconds. It should make it soft enough to bend around the bow without losing any paint.

Ok so the Skyward Sword bow does not come apart like I thought. I broke mine trying to separate it.

The Breath of the Wild version does separate. Here’s a pic.
387c4410168b644e132ecb660060d2ed.jpg

Apparently they took collectors suggestions and made the improvement on this new version.
If you have the older SS version I would recommend heating up the hand first before trying to bend it around the bow handle. I heat up a small glass of water I. The microwave for about a minute then drop the hand in for about 30-40 seconds. It should make it soft enough to bend around the bow without losing any paint.
Oh man, thanks for letting me know. I was about to five it a nice pull until I saw your post. I kept looking and looking for seam lines but I just could not see any.

Good thing they fixed it with the BotW one. I already messed up the paint on the SS one trying to put it on, which I did when I first got it. I did not want to mess up the new one.

Sorry about the bow man. It is just weird they made the shield handles separately on the SS one but completely overlooked the bow.

Thanks again.

All good. I glued it back together with the hand already on it. If I had a bit more ingenuity I’d devise a way to separate it and put it back together.

Stoney's Stands sent me an update. Looks great! That is a proper BotW figure stand!
f1aca5ecef299a6797bd844f9cc22697.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Damn, I thought we were beyond this kind of crap with medicom but I guess not. Anybody have any decent advice for what body I could use to replace the medicom one?
ff3a40824001e9f523c00b98046e319e.jpg
9f1c2678f0e22808451c6c83bed8f075.jpg

Damn, I thought we were beyond this kind of crap with medicom but I guess not. Anybody have any decent advice for what body I could use to replace the medicom one?
ff3a40824001e9f523c00b98046e319e.jpg
9f1c2678f0e22808451c6c83bed8f075.jpg

It's really a shame what happened to you man , but at this point everyone should know what medicom offer's when it comes to the ****** rah line.

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

How tall is that body? Can you measure it and compare it to a regular figure like Hot Toys? The slimmest and shortest body for a Hot Toys is Marty Mcfly body, or a ttm22 type body

Could someone please take a picture with the figure and the master sword statue from the master edition of BotW?
I'd like to see how well RAH Link goes with the statue before buying the figure.

sorry for the necroposting. Has there ben any word of medicom re-rereleasing this figure or creating a new one for tears of the kingdom? Does medicom even do RAH figures anymore? If not, i wish some other company would take on BOTW or Tears of the Kingdom Link. The original figure has gotten stupidly expensive.

sorry for the necroposting. Has there ben any word of medicom re-rereleasing this figure or creating a new one for tears of the kingdom? Does medicom even do RAH figures anymore? If not, i wish some other company would take on BOTW or Tears of the Kingdom Link. The original figure has gotten stupidly expensive.
Would be nice. I’d like more 1/6 Link figures in general. They never make the versions I like best.

Stupidly expensive and not even accurate. Medicom Link BOTW looks more like a reimagining of Link in adult form. Scale and proportion is not accurate to the game at all.
Would be nice. I’d like more 1/6 Link figures in general. They never make the versions I like best.
Medicom Link Skyward Sword is pretty good for a general looking Link. I have one and it’s quite good.

Back