Action Figure Medicom RAH 1/6 Link The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna have to sell some stuff to pick this guy up. Can’t resist anymore.
It's totally worth it. My only gripe with the figure is that the paint apps on the Sheikah slate are not up to par for a figure in this price range and are out of place with the crispness of the applications on the rest of the figure. Other than that I love having this piece on display. From the presentation in the box to opening it and getting Link set up just right in display it's a real treat of a figure.
That being said, in a couple years I could see this being a lot .ore affordable to pick up. Probably about $100 dollars less than it is now in fact. But oh well, it was worth it to me to buy it now and I don't regret it even a bit.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I hear ya. Even the Skyward Sword version kept its value for the most part this long after release.

Looks like I’ll be able to order in a few days. Who has the best price on this guy? HLJ seems to be the best I can find.

I have been re-inspired to finish my Shadow or Dark Link figure after seeing everyone’s pics of this figure. Here is a pic of my work in progress.

80cf7c6621c4a11e61c1945d17783857.jpg

9d8ad02afe49fdac2ed92ed499340259.jpg

Very jealous and can’t wait till I can afford BOTW Link as well.
Where did you get the black tunic for Dark Link?

There was a woman from China I think selling all different color tunics. The green one you see here on my Skyward Sword version, red, and blue for goron and Zora tunic looks as well. I messaged her on the boards and asked if she could do a set in black for me. I wish I could remember her name. I’ll do some digging to see if I can find out for you.

Edit.
It was KC design that supplied the tunics. Everyone was asked by for new tunics because the material Medicom used was pretty bad and not what the prototype looked like. This was a thinner lighter material that looked really good. It was a bit of a lighter color but nobody seemed to mind.
https://youtu.be/KOrk3zsEI4I

There was a woman from China I think selling all different color tunics. The green one you see here on my Skyward Sword version, red, and blue for goron and Zora tunic looks as well. I messaged her on the boards and asked if she could do a set in black for me. I wish I could remember her name. I’ll do some digging to see if I can find out for you.

Edit.
It was KC design that supplied the tunics. Everyone was asked by for new tunics because the material Medicom used was pretty bad and not what the prototype looked like. This was a thinner lighter material that looked really good. It was a bit of a lighter color but nobody seemed to mind.
https://youtu.be/KOrk3zsEI4I

Any chance you remember the prices for the tunics? Was maybe thinking about getting a Blue or Red.

$20-$25 maybe. It’s been a few years. It’s probably in the SS Link thread.

I bought one yesterday from her. She asked 35 usd for 1 tunic including (worldwide) shipping and paypal fees.

Nice. Should include the hat too. Very nicely done. Stitching and material are good.

Finally got mine in from HLJ today but I’m at work and can’t open it till tomorrow.

I love the figure but I can't stand Medicom stands. I contacted Stoney's Stands on Facebook and has making a custom stand in his style using this logo for me. I couldn't be more excited, I think having a real logo stand for this figure will round him out in display nicely.
c3c963c1507a77486e0eb7d951fcb67b.jpg

So many great ways to display this thing. Awesome figure.

Such an awesome figure. He's one of the few figures where I spent close to $300 on it and didn't feel any regret.

Awesome poses btw. You have a great arrow aim pose going.

I love the figure but I can't stand Medicom stands. I contacted Stoney's Stands on Facebook and has making a custom stand in his style using this logo for me. I couldn't be more excited, I think having a real logo stand for this figure will round him out in display nicely.
c3c963c1507a77486e0eb7d951fcb67b.jpg

Yeah, the stands suck. I actually have mine on the old Predator 1 stand because it looks all "wild" and such. It fits okay

Back