Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
managed to sell loads of stuff on ebay to pay for a Sasuke.

attachment.php

As much as its great i still like Naruto's way better (apart form his Frakkin trousers) but i always like to get the main characters as a pair if i can.

attachment.php

Can we somehow write to medicom and ask them WTF with Sasukes Ankles? really, i know it was brought up before but there is just no reason for it! why on a figure that costs so much do we get screwed on articulation?? it limits his poses and even when you get around it, it then looks like he's broke his ankle because it goes at a right angle.

(look at his back foot)

attachment.php

Also does anyone know if his belt comes off?? it looks as if it might be somekind of clip / button fastening??

attachment.php

overall im happy with it, as a completest im glad i got it, but i suppose Naruto is the main guy and thats why i like him better!dattebayo!

Yeah the ankles on Sasuke are kinda ridiculous. Not sure if the belt comes off. Sorry. Overall the figures are cool though. Maybe if you could find some 1/6 scale sandals, similar to Sasuke's, you could do a body swap. I'm thinking about it, but it's not a priority right now, also, I have no idea which Medicom body would be suitable.

managed to sell loads of stuff on ebay to pay for a Sasuke.

attachment.php

As much as its great i still like Naruto's way better (apart form his Frakkin trousers) but i always like to get the main characters as a pair if i can.

attachment.php

Can we somehow write to medicom and ask them WTF with Sasukes Ankles? really, i know it was brought up before but there is just no reason for it! why on a figure that costs so much do we get screwed on articulation?? it limits his poses and even when you get around it, it then looks like he's broke his ankle because it goes at a right angle.

(look at his back foot)

attachment.php

Also does anyone know if his belt comes off?? it looks as if it might be somekind of clip / button fastening??

attachment.php

overall im happy with it, as a completest im glad i got it, but i suppose Naruto is the main guy and thats why i like him better!dattebayo!

Awesome pics u got there, Aether!! U are one brave person bending
your figures with dynamic poses. Both of mine just stand straight. That's
how cautious I am about my figures. IMO, Sasuke is the better looking
figure. Probably cuz he's my favorite out of all the Naruto characters. But
anyways, :clap :clap :hi5:

My sasuke belt is connected with what looks like glue. Its weird. i kind of like naruto better which is surprising since I thought sasuke was going to be my favorite. naruto is just cooler to pose.

Awesome pics u got there, Aether!! U are one brave person bending
your figures with dynamic poses. Both of mine just stand straight. That's
how cautious I am about my figures. IMO, Sasuke is the better looking
figure. Probably cuz he's my favorite out of all the Naruto characters. But
anyways, :clap :clap :hi5:

:hi5: Thanks Viper!

To me if a figures got good articulation i want to use it! and i like dynamically posing figures which is why i get annoyed at unnecessary restrictions - like Sasukes ankles and Narutos trousers ( in that 1st pic with him in when i finished posing it i walked out the room, came back in and saw that his bare ass was half mooning :lol :slap so i had to pull his boxer shorts up! )

as much as i like the action poses i like uncomplicated cool stances aswellits just sometimes youve got to have abit of fun with these things. i think as long as you dont do it all the time they should be safe.

im looking forward to the SHFiguarts Naruto figures they'll be some ridiculous poses possible with those!!

My sasuke belt is connected with what looks like glue. Its weird. i kind of like naruto better which is surprising since I thought sasuke was going to be my favorite. naruto is just cooler to pose.

Yeah im sure there is some glue on it especially on the left side of where the knot is, but i can see a bit of metal in that square i highlighted in my pic... and behind the rope there is like a bit of suede that the rope is attached to, which makes me wonder about how its all put together?

if i had some thinner rope to put on him ( like that guy who did the $1000 customs) i would try to see if it detaches without breaking, but for now ??????????????

See this makes me wish they would do a sakura figure. i know she's useless and all but she would go so great with the team. Im guessing ____shi may be next or itachi. Or maybe these are the only two figures they will make.

Been reading naruto manga online and now I want these:monkey2

Which of the two should i get if I can only pick one? I wanna get sasuke, but I've been reading bout the ankle issues?

And if I'm getting the info right, people are complaining how big they are now?:lol it wasn't long ago when collectors were complaining how small medicom figures are and they are not 1/6, and more like 1/7 or something

Which of the two should i get if I can only pick one? I wanna get sasuke, but I've been reading bout the ankle issues?
Not really a simple question for me to answer confidently, because I think you have to factor in how much better you like Sasuke's character, compared to Naruto. I think the ankle issue with Sasuke does hold it back somewhat though. Sasuke's Chidori accessory is more impressive than Naruto's puny Rasengan though :lol But then, the smiling Naruto head sculpt is my favourite out of the four.

If I only had to choose one. I think it would be Naruto. Having said that though, I think once you get one, you're going to want the other one :lol I'm not saying go ahead & buy Naruto, but I thought I'd give my opinion. It's up to you :D

Not really a simple question for me to answer confidently, because I think you have to factor in how much better you like Sasuke's character, compared to Naruto. I think the ankle issue with Sasuke does hold it back somewhat though. Sasuke's Chidori accessory is more impressive than Naruto's puny Rasengan though :lol But then, the smiling Naruto head sculpt is my favourite out of the four.

If I only had to choose one. I think it would be Naruto. Having said that though, I think once you get one, you're going to want the other one :lol I'm not saying go ahead & buy Naruto, but I thought I'd give my opinion. It's up to you :D

I had only been reading up to when Sasuke was fighting Itachi, and Naruto was just fooling around, training and ____. Thats probably why I opted for Sasuke.

Now I'm up to the Naruto vs Pain chapter, and now I kind of want to get Naruto as well. PLus, last night when I checked, Sasuke is all sold out, only Naruto is available for now :slap:panic: Both was still available a few days ago :gah:

I agree, the grinning/smiling Naruto is the best sculpt from all 4 so far. I hope they milk this line like they did with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. And also make a V2 Goku with additional smiling sculpt while their at it :pray:

Last edited:
Yeah, get both if you can :D

I had only been reading up to when Sasuke was fighting Itachi, and Naruto was just fooling around, training and ____. Thats probably why I opted for Sasuke.

Now I'm up to the Naruto vs Pain chapter, and now I kind of want to get Naruto as well. PLus, last night when I checked, Sasuke is all sold out, only Naruto is available for now :slap:panic: Both was still available a few days ago :gah:

I agree, the grinning/smiling Naruto is the best sculpt from all 4 so far. I hope they milk this line like they did with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. And also make a V2 Goku with additional smiling sculpt while their at it :pray:
These figures seemed to have sold well, so it would be cool if Medicom would continue this line. I'm guessing Sakura would be next, & if they did l<akashi, they'd better make him in scale with these :lol

& if you ever read the manga past the anime series, please do not post any spoilers :lol I avoid the manga, so that I don't spoil the anime :D

Why does most prefers the anime over the manga? Is it like DBZ anime, where they really take their time and drags the show wi their screaming and energy charging etc?

I just prefer watching over reading, that's all :D

I don't think the fights are dragged out with too much screaming or powering up, like DBZ. When the fights in Naruto are animated well, it's a fun watch. There are some lame animated fight scenes as well though. I guess it depends on the animator/s.

Why does most prefers the anime over the manga? Is it like DBZ anime, where they really take their time and drags the show wi their screaming and energy charging etc?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2A3OmRWcVI[/ame]

They watch it for amazing scenes like this.

Ok, just bought and paid for Naruto, and the seller just shipped it. Now the waiting part :panic:

If anyone knows where to find sasuke for a good deal, do lemme know :D

I added a Sage Mode robe to my naruto. It's just the kick it needs to really shine. I'll post pics soon.

Back