Medicom Naruto Shippuuden

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope I'm not violating any forum rule by posting this many pictures. The figure seems very sturdy. The only other medicom figures I have are Edward Elric(the first edition I think) and Spike Spiegle(the first edition). Ed's joints were a lot more fragile than Naruto's. For instance the part of the hands where the wrists attach to the arm is much more durable than Ed's. My main gripe(which someone mentioned before) is that the pants are very tight and when you try to pose his legs it flashes his rear. I thought removing the underwear(shut up!) would help by giving his pants a little more room but it didn't. I also wish they would have included one more head where he's angry. And someone else may be able to answer this but...has anyone been able to unzip his shirt all the way? I can get the zipper to the bottom but the two sides of his shirt never break apart. I didn't want to force it. If you have any requests on what pictures or poses you want to see let me know. I'm going to borrow my coworker's super cool lens for jewelry photography later and get some really cool close-ups. And if anyone has any general questions about the figure I can answer those too. I like Naruto so much that I'm tempted to buy Sasuke too, but I don't know if I'll end up doing it.

naruto1.jpg

naruto2.jpg

naruto3.jpg

naruto4.jpg

naruto5.jpg

naruto6.jpg

naruto7.jpg

naruto8.jpg

naruto9.jpg

naruto10.jpg

I also wish they would have included one more head where he's angry.

has anyone been able to unzip his shirt all the way? I can get the zipper to the bottom but the two sides of his shirt never break apart. I didn't want to force it.

nice pics scorpio :)

I would say its not going to open, and i wouldn't want to try it! it feels fragile when unzipping it anyway. from just looking at it i would say no - but you never know...

also on the clothes they should have either made his trousers baggier or made his coat longer so he didnt expose his ass!

and dont start me again on the head thing - just an angry face for the rasengan dynamic poses would have been perfect.

i would really like to figure out how to recast the head and sculpt an angry face - i think i could do it semi well, if i had enough knowledge to not ruin the original head. it would have to be painted as opposed to plastic looking but i would like to have a go at some time.

Awesome pics. I was looking at my naruto and sasuke and it seems like naruto is a little taller

Here's a quick photo of my Sasuke along with 2 of my fav HT Bats. The other 2 Bats are at the far end so I cut them off. Sorry it took so long. But I'll post up some more when I get some more free time. ;)

BatmanCollection.jpg

I'm really shocked these are actually selling. Hopefully Medicom follows through with a Sakura and ____shi release as the next two characters.

I just saw you had bane. Is that custom or Mattel ?

That's a custom Bane I bought off of someone on eBay that does custom figures. Mattel haven't released any of TDKR movie masters yet. Hopefully soon since the movie is about to be out in a couple of months. Can't wait!!!! :impatient:

Oh man, I finally caught up with Naruto Shippuuden on the anime that I was on hiatus for a few years. It took me a whole freaking week to watch all the episodes I left off. Now that I'm caught up where The War is about to start against Madara and Kabuto's army, I bought two recent manga vol. 55 and 56 at barnes and nobles to see how far they are at before the filler episodes on the anime are done. Naruto is so effing strong that I made my decision to get the Medicom version of him VERY soon!! I have Sasuke and i"m happy to own him, but Naruto is a must own for me now. I didn't start liking Naruto himself until he was able to beat Pain by himself in Sage Mode and now he can control his Kyuubi. :cool:

Received my Narutos the other day. He's a bit a taller than I would have liked him to be. Need another a third one to mimic the Rasengan move. Otherwise, great figure. I'm hopping to pick up Sasuke next.

wow 3 narutos?? $$$ if you want to sell a spare head PM me. i need one to customise into an angry face!!!

so anyone got any more photos?

or

anyone got a Sage Mode cloak in the works???

Dammit. After looking at some of the amazing pics of Naruto y'all posted up on here, I end up paying for him on Amiami last night. It just feels right to get him to stand next to my Sasuke that I got a couple weeks back. They look better as pairs instead of individuals, IMO.

I didn't realise Amiami had Naruto back in stock again again (not a typo :D).

& yeah, where's all your pics guys?

My Naruto came in this morning!! :yess: I really recommend buying from Amiami if any of u guys are planning on buying these figures. They are one of the cheapest site to get these figures from, and their shipping is SUPER fast if u choose EMS!!! I ordered from them twice and it only took 2 days to arrive if u live in the states. I haven't had time to open Naruto yet, but when I get home from work, I'm going to try to take photos of him and Sasuke for y'all to see. :wink1:

Back