Action Figure Medicom - MAFEX Star Wars line coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Mafex Vader and Ahsoka figures. Doesn't say what Vader, but I'm assuming from OWK.

MAFEX-Ahsoka-01__scaled_800.jpg
MAFEX-Ahsoka-04__scaled_800.jpg
MAFEX-Ahsoka-08__scaled_800.jpg

Their Ahsoka looks great, might be that since I passed on the HT one and the next HT Ahsoka is years away from being shipped; regardless when they reveal it.

I was only collecting S.h.Figuarts Star Wars figures so far, not because Mafex figures are bad, they are very good as well, but i just don't have the money to double dip on Star Wars with both mafex and figuarts... But figuarts bastards don't make a Bo Katan and Ahsoka figure so preordered the mafex ones. They look amazing.

Not talking about the robes. Figuarts Mando luke has a much better mark hamill likeness. This one is more anime-like. Dare I say more handsome lol.

Closer to the BOBF look but still pretty close to ROTJ Luke. The SHF went for the earlier deepfake which didn’t look as close to Hamill

IMG_7320.jpeg

Closer to the BOBF look but still pretty close to ROTJ Luke. The SHF went for the earlier deepfake which didn’t look as close to Hamill

View attachment 675479

Nah. Figuarts looks way closer to mark hamill than this mafex one even in the photos you’ve posted.

Mafex is decent. But like I said it is too handsome lol.

Hopefully the scale is not oversized. Than we can transplant the figuarts head to this mafex body and have the definite mando luke.

Nah. Figuarts looks way closer to mark hamill than this mafex
Agreed. I think the articulation is hidden better on the SHF one too. Especially the elbow joints. Heck, the SHF Black Adam blows the Mafex version away as well.

I tend too stick to SHF for Star Wars generally.

Last edited:
Back