Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, a leather seat would have pushed it over the top but, I think Im getting it anyways.:naughty

i hear you dude. i hope it's not a licensing issue of some kind preventing them from using those company logos. i could imagine it increasing the cost somewhat. if it does get released without the stickers, it shouldn't be too hard to work a few of them up on photoshop and some quality sticker paper.

Besides Canon and Citizen, what other company logos were there? Looking at my McFarlane bike I noticed they didn't use any of them.

Shoei and Arai (motorcycle helmet makers) are the other ones I see on mine.

Price has been announced......39,800 yen for the bike which converts to about 440USD.

Bike is about 50 cm long.....
Who the hell can afford this?

A rough (english) translation on Kaneda's Bike (PX-03) from the toy-world.com.hk
posted by toy-world.com member, tom.com

“That masterpiece Kanada motorcycle”, appears as an ultimate [popinika] soul.

In order that ultimate the “Kanada motorcycle” is produced, this commodity where Ootomo and Bandai united the tag, raised mechanism and material feeling, and reproducibility to ultimate and developed just unique. Until detail you adhere and pull out, “the latest Kanada is made to complete without never compromising motorcycle” which is shot to world as the ultimate motorcycle figure which actualizes the fusion of the world and the actual world of animation.

Preponderant heavy appearance and precision. Actualizing the similar reality in the play with Ootomo 克 ocean person supervision.

* All the 5 places radiate.
Front and back wheel wheel
Turn signal
Tail lamp
[hurontoraito]
[sentakonsorupaneru]

* Material
You use die-cast to the frame mainly, actualizing the heavy appearance of motorcycle model highest class. As for front suspension plated specification.

* Mobility
Mobility and suspension etc of the play medium similar machine front section, hiding, movable mechanism is included to every nook and cranny without never compromising even at the place where it is not visible.

* Sound
Reproducing the similar motorcycle sound in the play. The accelerator (the right) with travelling sound, the brake (the left) with moving [sukiru] sound. External speaker connected possibility. Clearing it can enjoy sound with the high sound quality.

Switch loading
OFF/LIGHT (luminous gimmick motion) /LIGHT-SOUND (luminous gimmick audio gimmick motion)
Audio gimmick
Motorcycle front movable sound/engine sound/[sukiru] sound/travelling sound

Supervision: Ootomo 克 ocean

* Sale: 2010 March * object age: 15 years old or more
* Size: Total length approximately 500mm & material: ABS, die-cast and other things
* Electric battery: Single 4×3 book (selling separately)

39,900 Yen
2010 March

Last edited:
I have Kaneda on order (for now) through BBTS. If Sideshow imports these (I hope), that will be a Godsend, 'cause you could put these on Flexpay and it won't be that huge of a hit to the wallet all at once.

ref2-136741.jpg

ref3-136741.jpg

ref4-136741.jpg

ref5-136741.jpg

Photo source from Rundboard.com member, UNDICI

Hi all,
Please forgive my ignorance but,am I right in thinking that the Medicom bike is NOT a kit it's an actual pre built item like the Batpod or the Tumbler,
I keep seeing images of a kit, but can't seem to sort out which is which LOL
Kindest regards
Tys

Back