Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok.. I just ordered both.. this is going to be awesome!!! :lol

...oh crap the wife is heading this way.. later. :rip

The bike has arrived. :woo

The total shipping package was larger than I thought it would be. Partly due to that extra box of cowlings and decals.

(Joker's there for scale. And because he gets to sit on the bike until Kaneda arrives. :lol)
IMG_1860r.jpg

IMG_1862r.jpg

Will have some pics up later, including a few unboxing photos.

The bike has arrived. :woo

The total shipping package was larger than I thought it would be. Partly due to that extra box of cowlings and decals.

(Joker's there for scale. And because he gets to sit on the bike until Kaneda arrives. :lol)

Will have some pics up later, including a few unboxing photos.

awesome!!!

Cool videos. Speaking of lights and sounds, I'm happy to report that both features on mine are functioning perfectly. I haven't heard of any problems with this item so far. Bandai really builds 'em solid.

Didn't have a whole lot of time to spend tinkering around with the bike, but overall I'm very impressed. Well worth the money.

IMG_1866r.jpg

IMG_1867r.jpg

IMG_1868r.jpg

IMG_1870r.jpg

IMG_1872r.jpg

IMG_1877r.jpg

It took me more time than I'm willing to admit to figure out where the bike chassis parts were located in the box. :lol They were stored underneath the same styrofoam container that housed the bike itself. Had to turn the container upside down to access them. For a second I thought they forgot to include them with the bike.
IMG_1880r.jpg

Just a few of the bike itself. I don't know yet if I'll apply any decals to the blank set of parts. I might want to keep those stored.

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1917r.jpg

IMG_1882r.jpg

IMG_1900r.jpg

IMG_1916r.jpg

It needs Kaneda!!! It just looks so incomplete without him. Just have to wait another week or so.

plasmid303, great job thus far with your photos.
Congratulations on your new PX-03, awesome! I can hardly wait for mine.

Hi don't forget... "have some fun, hot damn!" :lol

Last edited:
Just a few of the bike itself. I don't know yet if I'll apply any decals to the blank set of parts. I might want to keep those stored.

IMG_1936.jpg

IMG_1882r.jpg

IMG_1900r.jpg

IMG_1916r.jpg

It needs Kaneda!!! It just looks so incomplete without him. Just have to wait another week or so.

"You're Driving Me Crazy" :google

plasmid303, great job thus far with you photos.
Congratulations on your new PX-03, awesome! I can hardly wait for mine.

Hi don't forget... "have some fun, hot damn! :lol

Thanks man! :rock

It's just taking me a while to absorb how cool this thing is. It feels like its been a long time wishing for something like this, and now it's in my hands.

Congrats Plasmid!!!
The bike feels really awesome right?

Really awesome! I thought about doing a mini-review for this, but I remembered your review a few pages back, and that pretty much sums up what I think about the bike in a more detailed manner than I would have written.

It feels dense and solid and of a very high quality. However, like you mentioned, I think it might actually be a little too heavy. The kick stand doesn't work too well (though it is serviceable), and I think the round plastic cap they included for balance is kind of an inelegant solution.

Still, small nitpicks that are dwarfed by the overall beauty and quality of this piece. Now I just have to find a place to put it.

Really awesome! I thought about doing a mini-review for this, but I remembered your review a few pages back, and that pretty much sums up what I think about the bike in a more detailed manner than I would have written.

It feels dense and solid and of a very high quality. However, like you mentioned, I think it might actually be a little too heavy. The kick stand doesn't work too well (though it is serviceable), and I think the round plastic cap they included for balance is kind of an inelegant solution.

Still, small nitpicks that are dwarfed by the overall beauty and quality of this piece. Now I just have to find a place to put it.

hey plasmid. can i ask where you ordered this bike from? am i right in assuming it comes with the extra items (cowling and decals) that the SS version also comes with?

Back