Medicom Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone tried to mod real hair on the DCD joker?
What I don't understand about medicom is even there Dark Knight batman looks decent...and they churn out this joker. It's strange.

Has anyone tried to mod real hair on the DCD joker?
What I don't understand about medicom is even there Dark Knight batman looks decent...and they churn out this joker. It's strange.

Les Walker's Joker is a reworked DCD with hair and it is awesome :lecture

Wow, that's a great repaint! Not rooted hair though.

Would this head look OK on a TT or would it be too huge? (I'm at work so I can't compare head size at the moment.)

I know that the hands look too small for the giant DCD body but can't remember about the head...

The head in Les' pics are on a standard 12 inch body, so no the head won't look too big. And Les updated the heads to have a mix of real hair and also changed some of the pain apps:

JokerMenu002.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49632&page=23

Jaw dropping to say the least.

I think the runs on those are closed for now as he's working through a backlog... but never hurts to check with him.

I'm waiting on (I think) the 2nd from the left paint job... the "dirty pencil trick".

As soon as that head arrives I'll be selling my BR and just keeping the V1 figure with this unreal sculpt :rock

looks insane. I was thinking about picking up the dcd joker since its going for way cheap these days.

hey guys, just wanted to show the potential the medi joker head has with a pretty good repaint on it. i didn't repaint this though, just saw it on ebay. this made me want to get the medi joker and try a repaint on it myself, but i think i'd go with an interrogation scene repaint. enjoy

picture.php

hey guys, just wanted to show the potential the medi joker head has with a pretty good repaint on it. i didn't repaint this though, just saw it on ebay. this made me want to get the medi joker and try a repaint on it myself, but i think i'd go with an interrogation scene repaint. enjoy

picture.php

aside from the hair, as i've been saying all along, that face looks great with a repaint. it's about time someone repainted it! :goodpost::clap

That's impressive after the repaint, would love to see one with the hair redone Lforigno style. That's a great sculpt under there, reminds me of Adam's sculpts, which is a very good thing

Back