Medicom Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know for definite, just thought that was what it most likely is.

I agree though, def prefer the HT coat overall. Looks like proper material at this scale will be way too bulky, as shown by Medi, and HT opted for a more natural look over material accuracy. Just being nitpicky. :D

Don't like the fuzzy look of the coat... still a decent figure, but not as nice as I would expect from Medicom.

I really like the sculpt on this figure but I want to see some better pics of it before I pass any real judgment on it. As for the coat I assume this is just the proto so the actuall coat the figure has may not be as bulky hopefully.

Any new pics of this figure? I have the HT V1 and the BR on preorder, just curious to see any new pics.

I don't like the Medicom figure at all. The clothes are alright, but I prefer Hot Toy's. The headsculpt looks way too cartoony on this one.

Yeah, they messed with the Asia costume.....lets turn to the movie...hmmmm?

joker3kr3.png

Doesnt look fuzzy wuzzy to me at all....

Plus in the movie the real costume had regular buttons on the vest, and was missing one.

HT's Jacket is closer, Medicom's looks nothing like the film

The Joker outfit on display at the Arclight theater in Hollywood, dunno if it's altered or not:

2686289595_14891a0f56.jpg
2686295055_9e910a36a7.jpg
2736418178_b60d9d212c.jpg
2687108776_52cd46c6ab.jpg

Looking closely at the photo focusing on the collar and tie, the suit does look a bit fuzzy, almost like suede. I want to see more pics of the medicom figure to compare.

of course you picked a darkly lit and dim picture to prove your point.... but how are you gonna say that the overseas jacket and archlight jacket arn't the ones used in the movie? you can see the rough texture of wool or suede.. not normal fabric like the hot toys jacket.
0004zg9s.jpg

I Don't Think So.
Have you seen HT Bank Robber Joker yet?

I think he is comparing the regular Hot Toys Joker to the Medicom one, Not bank robber Joker. I have to agree with him tho, Medicom's had a nicer head than the normal joker

I'm debating trying to get the medicom joker jacket loose, for my HT Joker. The HT jacket is nice, but the color is almost black on the one I have, and the way it hangs isn't that great either. The jacket in the movie almost seemed oversized on the joker, so I'm thinking with some water treatment medicoms could look alot better.

Medicom head does look better than HT V1 head Joker, but there is no comparrison between HT BR Joker and anything else.

Back