Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush set

I want to share some pics of my Medicom Batman that I repainted, bulked up, and refitted with a new cape and belt. Added a display base as well. Always felt that Batman visiting a loved one's grave (Jason Todd, etc etc) was a powerful image.

IMG_7281s.png

IMG_7291s.png

IMG_7308s.png

IMG_7337s.png

IMG_7342s.png

IMG_7326s.png

That looks amazing!

@Hydeous. I think they did on Harley :eek:

@Plasmid. Nice mod & pics :hi5:

I want to share some pics of my Medicom Batman that I repainted, bulked up, and refitted with a new cape and belt. Added a display base as well. Always felt that Batman visiting a loved one's grave (Jason Todd, etc etc) was a powerful image.

IMG_7281s.png

IMG_7291s.png

@ plasmid303, Awesome custom / photo theme... Kudos
~Ben G.

Wow. Just wow Plasmid

That is so damn IMPRESSIVE plasmid! :clap :rock :clap

That can pass as both a HUSH Bats and BTAS Season 4 Bats

This looks amazing!! :horror

This is the kind of Batman look ive wanted in a figure (Black on grey) tell me do you think this is a bit much for anyone to take on that has no experience in painting whatsoever? Did you make the cape yourself?

Looks really good :hi5:

This looks amazing!! :horror

This is the kind of Batman look ive wanted in a figure (Black on grey) tell me do you think this is a bit much for anyone to take on that has no experience in painting whatsoever? Did you make the cape yourself?

Looks really good :hi5:

Yeah the stock figure is great, but I've always preferred black and grey for Batman. It's not too difficult. The repaint is pretty straightforward, just black acrylic. I thickened Batman's torso and legs with epoxy putty, I suppose that would be the most difficult part of the process, but depending on how you feel about the stock Medicom superhero body, you may not need to do it. The cape I got from Tony Meis here on the SSF boards. He makes custom capes for a variety of characters.

Good luck if you decide to customize yours.

Yeah the stock figure is great, but I've always preferred black and grey for Batman. It's not too difficult. The repaint is pretty straightforward, just black acrylic. I thickened Batman's torso and legs with epoxy putty, I suppose that would be the most difficult part of the process, but depending on how you feel about the stock Medicom superhero body, you may not need to do it. The cape I got from Tony Meis here on the SSF boards. He makes custom capes for a variety of characters.

Good luck if you decide to customize yours.

Thank you :) I think I will give it a go.

Yours looks great man, really well done :)

How's the figure holding up? any problems with the materials? I finally won the set on eBay for a decent price. Opened and displayed and claimed to still be perfect. I'm still getting the sideshow version but I love the Hush series design.

Hi Guys, just would like to share my ongoing project. Custom cape added to my jim lee bats, gargoyle made from scratch.

So is the 150ish on amazon the best I can hope for at this point or have they lowered it further recently?

I want one of these but don't want to spend the price to hack it up to mod it to my liking haha. I seen em go for around 140 on Ebay as of late.

Just got one this weekend for 120 out the door' This is a really coool batman 1/6 figure, wow-

I don't mod anything. I wouldn't begin to try.

I've been on the fence about this figure since it was first announced. I like it, but not for the price. After reading pages upon pages in this thread, there seems to be a good amount of love for this figure, at the same time, so many people are moding it. If this figure is so loved, why mod it? And for someone who doesn't mod, should I bother getting it?

Back