Medicom Gohan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tuggernaut

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there. :cool:
Just found a few pics of the new Medicom DBZ figure GOhan.
Apparently it's 15cm tall which is about half th size of your average
12 inch figure.
This figure actually looks pretty good. :D

Will definately order this when Sideshow has it for preorder. Still waiting for my regular Goku to ship, I'm getting impatient :banghead

Looks great and its the perfect scale with the RAH figures but I'm going to have to pass because he's a VCD. I think all you can move is his arms and head.

Medicom's DBZ line is dead-on. Too bad Gohan is still gonna cost around $80-90 at half the size.

i'm not digging the no articulation. $60 you can buy a boxed military figure with a boatload of gear. cute looking guy tho. :p

If it is jsut a VCD instead of RAH then I will be so happy since I can save up my money on other figures.........seems like Medicom will have a long list of the Dragon Ball Z's figures coming out........we might end up need to rob a bank for getting more cash on their DBZ RAH series

Together with the Gohan VCD comes a turbanless head of Piccolo, so I believe lot of people will buy it.

20080901_0e2ee7a3753bc858fe90x4bnaEztaijl.jpg

madicom-data-picoro-newhed.jpg

rah-pikkorosan-1.jpg

Pics and info courtesy of www.toy-world.com.hk

Interesting... wonder if Gohan will have the rubber skin arms like Piccolo, or if he really is just a 5 POA figure? The turbanless Piccolo is cool... bummer you can't get both looks with one figure, guess they're taking a page from HT's book :lol

Interesting... wonder if Gohan will have the rubber skin arms like Piccolo, or if he really is just a 5 POA figure? The turbanless Piccolo is cool... bummer you can't get both looks with one figure, guess they're taking a page from HT's book :lol

No rubber for Gohan. Basically he is a VCD (similar to Medicom's Yoda figure) so he'll be mostly plastic (apart from his clothes) with 5 points articulation (maybe 6 if the torso can move).

that's a pretty cool accesory. though I was hoping for extra limbs (one torn and one over extended) on piccolo, but an evil HS of piccolo is always cool. this could become the definitive DB toy line if medicom keep churning out other characters.

Back