Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is also nice to note that the early medicom batman bashers who saw a poorly posed bats with flash picture have now kept quiet. At least some have admitted they were wrong to judge too early.

Accuracy-Check
Height and Size-Check

Awesome.

It is also nice to note that the early medicom batman bashers who saw a poorly posed bats with flash picture have now kept quiet. At least some have admitted they were wrong to judge too early.

Accuracy-Check
Height and Size-Check

Awesome.

lol the daftys! :whip

Accuracy-Check
Height and Size-Check

Awesome.

I am sure some are lying in wait till HT's DX makes its debut, and the medi haters/bashers will come out in droves to bash the medi and go on with their happy lives in HT bless as if this little incident never happened. :lol

lolx100!
hahaha..hi guys..i've been a steady follower of this thread for quite some time but've just decided to join the forum..just to have this laugh together.shame on all those medi bashers.

anyway..i've just got my bat today..and i dare to say that he tops my HT-BB in a lot of ways..and i nvr agreed with the whole look of HT TDK Fatman.

best medicom so far.

lolx100!
hahaha..hi guys..i've been a steady follower of this thread for quite some time but've just decided to join the forum..just to have this laugh together.shame on all those medi bashers.

anyway..i've just got my bat today..and i dare to say that he tops my HT-BB in a lot of ways..and i nvr agreed with the whole look of HT TDK Fatman.

best medicom so far.

Welcome aboard Zotols. :family

I am definetly picking this one up. And I shall display TDK next to my Medi BB-Bats. :woo

Welcome aboard Zotols. :family

I am definetly picking this one up. And I shall display TDK next to my Medi BB-Bats. :woo

thanks Shockwave!

does anybody else thinking of replacing his cape anytime soon?..the zero-gravity cape is really buggin me..it works for certain poses..but not good for straight-up ones..fake dynamic is killing the figure!
or maybe i shud just remove the wires..but not sure whether the cape alone is heavy enough to get a good fall.or else bat will look like hes carrying a big black tissue paper on his back..lol

lolx100!

best medicom so far.

Actually I don't like medicom figures (esp. the movie ones) at all EXCEPT from some of the old star wars stuff and THIS particular TDK batman.. I am very skeptical of this figure (because of their history) ... but turned out much better than i expected..

Yes... agreed.. the medibasher .(*ahem * villains *ahem*fan *ahem*) disappeared...

Heck I bashed this to a degree to begin with and freely admit I was wrong to. The head still looks a tad long in some pics, but in hand I imagine it is fine. Still looking for a good price.

Well I was wrong about this figure it looks awesome; I'm going to wait until hot toys releases the dx batman before I jump on the medicom wagon.

I want some more good pics in natural light.

If the suit looks quite dark then I will jump on this and get the DX too.

What a minute, is HT going to release a DX version of TDK suit?
typically that is their pattern, they always re-release a superior
version of the previous figure, I'm either going to get this Medicom
or wait for a DX Batman from HT.

What a minute, is HT going to release a DX version of TDK suit?
typically that is their pattern, they always re-release a superior
version of the previous figure, I'm either going to get this Medicom
or wait for a DX Batman from HT.

They have said they plan for DX #2 to be TDK Bats, yes.

Back