Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might have a long wait before you then...:monkey1
I really don't care mate. :dunno :lol

I'd rather wait for a GREAT Vader, then settle - & I'm sure the SSC Vader is a good figure, but I just don't like it.

^
VDJ

What don't you like about the SSC Vader ? Just curious...
*the height

*the shape of the helmet dome, & the whole helmet looks too small to me

*the fabric they've used for the inner cape & outer cloak & how it all looks / drapes on the figure

*the lack of the 'lived in' slightly worn look that the ANH Prowse costume had - scuffs, scratches etc.
The SSC figure looks like it walked off a production line.

They're the main things..

The SS ANH helmet bothers me most, after seeing ESB and first minutes of ROTJ, I always thought "What a huge improvement!".

The ROTJ helmet is my absolute favourite, but I also like him in this lovely ESB scene:
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5blbv4WFriM[/ame]

The SS ANH helmet bothers me most, after seeing ESB and first minutes of ROTJ, I always thought "What a huge improvement!".
I'm not sure what you mean.. you don't like the FILM ANH helmet, the SSC one - or both.. compared to Vader's suit in the other two films?

Kinda interested in this, 250 shipped from HLJ is a better deal than SS for a talking light up Vader.

Always liked my Medicom Vader.

RAH+-+StarWars+-+DarthVader.jpg

12041101591a8626401d12a2de.jpg

Stunning! I do hope there is no ongoing issues with the peeling leather suit on these. My ep VI never had issues, but my Ep III peeled like a banana..:monkey2

Probably cause it lights up? I hear this releases June 29

Thickness of blade or material doesn't have anything much to do with Medi's light up sabers. I have the UU Luke one. The blade is just a piece of colored plastic which is removable from the lighted handle. So no excuses there for the the thickness and shape. I hate the shape of Medi blades generally..

I was wondering about that... the UU seemed to be a better shape than some of the past ones. I do remember liking the color and consistency of the plastic on the Jedi Luke, but the shape of all of them always seemed too rounded at the top.

Also not a big fan of the removable blade, seemed like an easy thing to break.

I am seriously considering this from HLJ for 250$ shipped.

So this is the new sounds body they're using i guess? (except massive ver.)

P3235607.JPG

Yep that's it (most likely wil be the Massive version). that body is really good. though Vader doesn't need it the poseablity is FANTASTIC.

Is it humid where you live?

During the summer yes. Winter very dry. That being said I got the Ep III from an HK dealer MIB, so maybe it was the jungle heat that did him in before I bought it through evil bay. Like I said my Medi Ep 6 vader has had no issues yet.

Awesome! I was a bit later and had the solid plastic (ROTJ) sabers with the end that would make a "woo woo" sound when you swung them around :rock

These don't show up on eBay too often. I would love to find one for a good price. That and an R2 bop bag. :lol

Back