Medicom Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this figure and was just wondering how do you guys get Maul to hold each lightsaber and one lightsaber? I dont understand how come they would make the one saber in two pieces with no way to put them together....

Maul got sliced in half by a kick ass padawan on his way to greatness. Hardly a pathetic death IMO.

Jango was also killed by a JEDI MASTER.

Boba?

Maul may have been cutdown, but he did manage to take out the Jedi Master that was wise enough to learn how to come back through the force after death...pretty nice feat.

Jango's death was terrible.

Don't even get me started on Boba.

Maul may have been cutdown, but he did manage to take out the Jedi Master that was wise enough to learn how to come back through the force after death...pretty nice feat.

Jango's death was terrible.

Don't even get me started on Boba.

He also survived being cut in half. :wink1:

except it looks nothing like that actor. It's a great Maul sculpt though. loads of emotion. Also, the hips and left shoulder on mine shattered the last time i picked him up. :/ I need to get a replacement body. anyone know where i can find a Hot toys AA Slim body truetype?

I agree that Medicom Maul doesn't particularly resemble Ray Park but I still think it is my favorite 1/6th scale version of the character. The facesculpt looks very menacing compared to the "high on pot" Sideshow version (I do have both of them) even though the Sideshow figure looks more like the actor.

Yeah the bodies on the old medicoms were too fragile. But the new bodies are actually really nice. Made from tougher plastic and the shoulder joints are reconfigured to withstand the rigors of play/positioning. The Anakin and the Han both have these bodies.

can youpost some pictures of the improved shoulder joints? and are the newer bodies and older bodies compatable with each other?

I need to find a way to display my deathnote figures, without worrying they're going to break when i pose them .

can youpost some pictures of the improved shoulder joints? and are the newer bodies and older bodies compatable with each other?

I need to find a way to display my deathnote figures, without worrying they're going to break when i pose them .

Here are some pics of a new medicom body I bought off ebay for $19.00. It's the same body that comes with the newer Han and Anakin figures. As you can see they redesigned the shoulder for better stability and the plastic being used is much more sturdy. You can feel the difference in quality when you hold it in your hand.

This body has great pose ability. Much better peice of mind when moving the parts. You can tell he is not going to break easily like the old bodies. Even the knees and elbow joints are tougher. Big thumbs up to Medicom.

hmm... it doesn't LOOK any different... but then medicom and ht shoulders look similar as well. still not thrilled that they stuck with pressure bolts on the shoulders, but if they're using sturdier plastic, then that's good enough. you picked it up for 19$?

Yes. Very fast shipping from hong kong and only $10.00. Altogether $29.00 but no head or hands just long ankle posts, which I've already used, and feet. Still a good deal considering the older bodies still sell for $50.00 to $90.00.

Yes. Very good slim body. I'll probably use it to replace one of my other bodies that has broken.

Back