Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom - Attack On Titan - Mikasa Ackerman

Still atrocious. lol. This should be around $220-240 at most out the door from any of the Japanese retailers. BBTS has to have a better deal on their imports, it's not like they are paying the same us then taking on $50 for profit.

Perhaps not. They're expensive in general with things like this, it's understandable I suppose. It's nice to have the option.

I have just watched only the 1st episode of this anime but it is already intriguing to me.

The figure design is really cool and I am now in dilemma if I should go with AmiAmi or HLJ.

Can any kind folks advise me on the estimated shipping for this to Singapore?

My local toy retailer has it at around USD$260 (Everything In)

Spoiler Spoiler:

:D :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

:D :lol

Aw come on:lol. Everybody should of known

I have just watched only the 1st episode of this anime but it is already intriguing to me.

The figure design is really cool and I am now in dilemma if I should go with AmiAmi or HLJ.

Can any kind folks advise me on the estimated shipping for this to Singapore?

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I'd really appreciate if anyone would share a rough shipping price to NA from AmiAmi or HLJ, that they experienced in the past.

Well, all you need to know is the weight, make an educated guess for packaging weight, and use amiami or HLJ's shipping charts to figure out the cost of shipping. In the case of HLJ just go toss an instock RAH figure in your cart and they give you a shipping total on the right hand side.

Hrmm... if it's cheap I may pick up... the tailoring is just okay.

I think the jacket could have been nicer, but that's me being nitpicky.

Well, all you need to know is the weight, make an educated guess for packaging weight, and use amiami or HLJ's shipping charts to figure out the cost of shipping. In the case of HLJ just go toss an instock RAH figure in your cart and they give you a shipping total on the right hand side.

D'oh! I should have realized that HLJ has a shipping chart. Thanks!

I don't know if HLJ, like amiami, has a shipping chart, but you can an idea of the price by placing a comparable in stock item in your cart. It wouldn't hurt to look over the FAQ though. I find HLJ has pretty reasonable shipping prices.

finally finished the show! Man every episode leaves me wanting more and now we have to wait for the 2nd season! I might hit the manga up but dont know yet.

I don't know if HLJ, like amiami, has a shipping chart, but you can an idea of the price by placing a comparable in stock item in your cart. It wouldn't hurt to look over the FAQ though. I find HLJ has pretty reasonable shipping prices.

Appreciate the shipping advice.

I was wanting to pre order this from my local retailer but it is more expensive.
In the case of defects my local retailer will be easier for remedy.

I wonder how is the quality of Medicom figures nowadays.
1/6 Saber Lily is going to be my first Medicom figure provided there is no delay

Back