Medicom - Attack On Titan - RAH Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikasa & Annie are out now. Levi is scheduled for some time in December I think.

Is there a difference between the second batch and first batch besides the limited sculpt? I don't see why anyone would buy the second batch when the first is still available.

I'm also seeing Link for 50% off... might pick him up too.

No other difference that I know of.

I already have an initial batch Mikasa, so if the price was right, I wouldn't mind getting one from the 2nd batch.

Price is right = Under $100.01 shipped :lol

It's weird because the second batch is more expensive than the first batch (when it comes with less!) on amiami.

Going to wait just a bit longer. Might hit that $100.

Last edited:
Good thing I bit the bullet and got mikasa and she was very cheap aswell.

Yeah... I'm considering a second... I can't imagine this not going up in price once sold out a year or two down the road.

I'm just hoping there are no defects... Medicom are... dubious in quality.

Welp, amiami is now sold out of the initial Mikasas. I found Amazon has sellers selling for around $130, but you would have to check with sellers if they're selling 1st or 2nd batch.

Last edited:
Just looked up the prices, and it seems pretty good. Maybe if my November order wasn't so big.

Welp, amiami is now sold out of the initial Mikasas. I found Amazon has sellers selling for around $130, but you would have to check with sellers if they're selling 1st or 2nd batch.

Initial batch is showing as back in stock...

New Medicom RAH Levi?

B14ZPTiCIAAEnBy.jpg

I'm trying to "collect 'em all", but I'm not too excited about what I see there.

Phew. Not an exclusive. Looks more impressive in these pics also.

Levi (Suit Version)

FIGURE-009246_01.jpg

FIGURE-009246_02.jpg

FIGURE-009246_03.jpg

FIGURE-009246_04.jpg

FIGURE-009246_05.jpg

FIGURE-009246_06.jpg

FIGURE-009246_07.jpg

FIGURE-009246_08.jpg

FIGURE-009246_09.jpg

FIGURE-009246_10.jpg

FIGURE-009246_11.jpg

FIGURE-009246_12.jpg

FIGURE-009246_13.jpg

[Set Contents]
- Main figure
- Expression parts x2 types
- Eye parts x5 types
- Suits set
- Shirt
- Scarf
- Sofa
- Teacup
- Handbook
- Pistol
- Articulated figure stand

She looks pretty kewl. If the rest of the line goes for deep discounts, I'll go for it. $200+ is still way too much for medis.

DO NOT take off the coat if you ever want to get it back on... GINORMOUS pain.

DSC04514.JPG

Last edited:
HOPE YOU ALL READ THIS BEFORE MIKASA SELLS OUT. HUGE BOMBA PRICE ON HOBBY LINK JAPAN. 10k yen!!! So like 80-90 usd and they always have 20% off EMS

Saw it a bit earlier. Around $108US shipped for me. That's pretty close to the $100US shipped I wanted, so I went ahead & ordered another.

And sold out. The second production isn't on sale though lol

I'm definitely getting levi and eren or sale after this lol

Back