Medicom Amazing Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice but I can just forget about getting my hands on a comic version of SM. They are nowhere to be found unfortunately. I'll either buy the movie version or wait and wish for a Hot Toys version.

why don't you try getting the marvel legends 12" figure?

it's more of an action figure than a collectible, but it still looks pretty cool.

Thanks for the advice but I can just forget about getting my hands on a comic version of SM. They are nowhere to be found unfortunately. I'll either buy the movie version or wait and wish for a Hot Toys version.

why don't you try getting the marvel legends 12" figure?

it's more of an action figure than a collectible, but it still looks pretty cool.

I agree with villian the Icons version is a decent sculpt and durable, of course it is not as cool as the medi spidey with the cloth and all. Another great spidey is the 18" one with the 67 poa.
What are you looking to spend for a medi comic spidey?

I agree with villian the Icons version is a decent sculpt and durable, of course it is not as cool as the medi spidey with the cloth and all. Another great spidey is the 18" one with the 67 poa.

Any pics of this Spidey plz? I'm intrigued.

Well, I'd go as high as $200, and in fact almost got one a few days ago for $125.00 (but I got sniped). Like I said previously, to me the comic book version reminds me more of the Spidey I grew up with (it's more of a sentimental preference) and besides, it looks exactly like the one Romita drew that I will use for my wall presentation, so I would prefer that one. But like I said, the movie version isn't bad at all, or I might just wait for HT.

Last edited:
Well, I'd go as high as $200, and in fact almost got one a few days ago for $125.00 (but I got sniped). Like I said previously, to me the comic book version reminds me more of the Spidey I grew up with (it's more of a sentimental preference) and besides, it looks exactly like the one Romita drew that I will use for my wall presentation, so I would prefer that one. But like I said, the movie version isn't bad at all, or I might just wait for HT.

I have both comic spidey's (red & blue , black) you won't be disappointed. The black comic spidey is one of my favorite figs.

I been considering selling my entire Medi comic line to reduce collection size and focus on HT. Too buzy with work, family, levy campaigns, coaching etc. to take the time to figure out how to post pics, handle shipping etc. Be patient and keep an eye on the for sale thread. You will eventually find it. While your at it get a great price dealing with good people.

Good luck

Don't give up on the Comic Spidey, there is one on here https://www.runboard.com/bmedicom.f10.t14125 but I don't know if he still has them. They also pop up from time to time on here and other boards.

It may be best to find one that is loose and that has been proven through posing NOT to break, unless of course you are a MIB type.
It is one fig in my collection that I could NEVER see parting with, of course I have said that about others only to sell them!:lol

Any pics of this Spidey plz? I'm intrigued.

Here ya go:

2907276342_043ed6e298.jpg

01-toyfair_2004_pics_092_sm.jpg

spider1.jpg

I had three of these at one time but now just one, it has held up over the last however many years and still is tight in the joints.

OK guys I just checked eBay and I could get a Medicom comic version of Spidey very cheap but the figure's left shoulder joint is broken. I was wondering from those who already own it: is it complicated to take off the costume? Because if not, I would just glue it together in the pose I'll use and never touch it again. A quick response would be appreciated. Thanks.

OK guys I just checked eBay and I could get a Medicom comic version of Spidey very cheap but the figure's left shoulder joint is broken. I was wondering from those who already own it: is it complicated to take off the costume? Because if not, I would just glue it together in the pose I'll use and never touch it again. A quick response would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'd say unless you are advanced to expert at sewing, the chances of taking off the spandex costume and putting it back properly are very slim.

its very tricky to remove the costume, you could probably cut from the neck and attempt to sew or use fabric glue to glue back.

Hey I just wanted to thank everyone who provided advice for me in my hunt for a comic version of Spidey...finally got my hands on one and received it today! Actually the first one I received was broken at the right hip and its costume was unsewn in one place, but incredibly (these are HARD to find, especially brand new) Eric from Toy Square was nice enough to find me another one and exchange it, and I got the new one today with my Mark I. Awesome figure, and I'm glad I got it as it will look awesome with the future Hot Toys movie version.

Thanks again guys!

Back