McGregor vs. Mayweather: Will you watch!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you watch?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • If I don't have to pay for it

Votes: 24 50.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Who Da**** are these guys?

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
I will watch probably the next day or the next week if none of my buddies are getting it.
But no way I will be dumping any money on this.

PPV wants $100 to view in HD.

Throw together one hundred $1 bills together in a pile and light that on fire.
It will do one of two things or both:

1) last a lot longer than the fight.

2) will be more exciting than watching Mayweather dance around the perimeter.

LOL $100 dollars to see a one-sided fight that won't last long, unless it's fixed... no thanks.

I could see a fix that includes the judges. All Mcmuffin has to do is be aggressive and not get knocked out and he could get the decision.

I think McGregor ends up "accidentally" throwing an elbow or something, and gets DQed. That way he can save face and argue that Mayweather didn't beat him.

But no, I would not pay to watch this.

I will watch probably the next day or the next week if none of my buddies are getting it.

100 a number much greater than the total number of punches landed by McGregor.

I think McGregor ends up "accidentally" throwing an elbow or something, and gets DQed. That way he can save face and argue that Mayweather didn't beat him.

But no, I would not pay to watch this.

Such a situation is strictly prohibited in the contract and if it were to happen would result in criminal charges against McGregor.

Besides, there's no need to save face: this is purely a money grab for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a situation is strictly prohibited in the contract and if it were to happen would result in criminal charges against McGregor.

Besides, there's no need to save face: this is purely a money grab for all involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, didn't know they went so far as to stipulate that in the contract.

That's pretty smart, I am shocked they didn't add he forfeits his entire part of the $$.

Big spendy sporting events are best watched free...by people broadcasting the fight over Periscope. It might not be the best quality, but it's free and people are always broadcasting big sporting events over it. They pay then give it out for free. Btw, McGregor will shock people unless the dirty sport of boxing fixes it.

I've only paid for one PPV fight. Just don't feel the need to contribute to Mayweather's $300M or McGregor's $100M payday. I'm fine with just reading the news updates and watching a week or two later.. Also this fight really doesn't excite me that much and I don't care who wins.

Back