McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're phasing out the blind bags too. :lol

Oh, McFarlane...

Yeah, with one final "screw you" with it :lol

Frankly, I'm glad to see the blind bags go. I suck at them and always ended up buying a full case just to get everything. At least we can also pick out the best paint jobs now with the display cases.

Yeah, with one final "screw you" with it :lol

Frankly, I'm glad to see the blind bags go. I suck at them and always ended up buying a full case just to get everything. At least we can also pick out the best paint jobs now with the display cases.

Yeah, blind bags suck :lol
Considering I'm gonna be buying most of them to put the heads on the 5" figures, it's good that we'll be able to pick the paint jobs.

A guy who got his lootcrate said that the big head wasn't removable? I like that their idea of an exclusive action figure is the **** version of an abomination.

All good things.... $18 @ TRU IMG_1755b.jpg IMG_1756b.jpg IMG_1757b.jpgIMG_1758b.jpg IMG_1760b.jpg

Yeah, squeeze as much as possible on the last wave :lol

No Daryl? He's not exclusive too is he? Any word on where Dale is exclusive to yet? I'm hoping for Gamestop again as they are so much easier to get from there than either Target or Walgreens.

Still going to miss this line :(

Guys, I have a Mint in box series 1 Rick Grimes. How much do they go for these days?

c7b5171a62d9b31f4df1bc6ec09ddfec.jpg

61785daec9801f10f05f2fff2bcdffd4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comic wave 5 is up for pre order at BBTS. Glen comes with his smashed in head from when he died. I think that will make a great figure :lol

UGH. Dissapointed at all I've been reading the past few pages. I've been buying the figures consistently since wave 3. I don't have all of wave 8 that I want yet(other than an Morgan so far) but I planned on buying the rest and most of wave 9. This sucks that that's it. I really wanted Rosita and Sasha at least before this line ends. I could give two sh**s about a FTWD line and upscaling this line to 7 inches for less articulation this late reeks of greed and behind the scenes political weirdness. I'm telling you guys, it all has to do with the industry seeing how much we'll pay for figures in 6-7 inch scale. Mezco has changed everything. Mcfarlane sees that they're leaving all that Star Wars Black, Marvel Legends dough on the table and wants a piece of it. I doubt the retailers told him anything as you guys are right, these figures rarely pegwarm(though I did see a little of 7 warm and the zombies themselves aren't huge sellers now compared to the humans).

On the plus side, I been trying to cut down on non 1/6th scale figures anyway so this'll make it easier for me to drop this line after series 9 altogether.

Back