McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool poses,never mind the contest LOLwhere did you get those stands?QUOTE=hhhaney1234;7422779]I bought some excellent stands this past weekend.

I nominate we have best pose contest!

Just for fun of course no prize or anything.

BEGIN!

[/QUOTE]

Heads up to anyone else who is living in an apparent vacuum in regards to finding them in a retail location, I got notification that Series 6 is in stock at BBTS and my preorder shipped this afternoon.

She's so tiny! I love how they made it realistic
237677a1405db405983f1fe21835b036.jpg
198a4d828182b82113a4648ebb376580.jpg

Picked up the rick 10" statue today. I love it, they've captured rick perfectly. The paint was all over the place on one of them in the store, luckily the paint on the one I picked up was okay. The beard is painted quite light on mine compared to others I have seen. So I'm lucky there.

Finally got my series 6 governor. Can someone confirm whether or not Daryl is an official release in this series? Just looks like the same flashback edition with updated packaging! What gives?

Finally got my series 6 governor. Can someone confirm whether or not Daryl is an official release in this series? Just looks like the same flashback edition with updated packaging! What gives?

That's right. I've only heard of him showing up at Targets so far though. That's where I saw one too. The packaging didn't convince me to buy him since I'm an opener.

My 10 inch Rick arrived today. Overall I prefer it to Daryl, though my first impression of the figure wasn't good because it didn't look that great in the box. Out of the package, though, it is much better. The paint on mine is pretty much perfect, it's just the hair behind his left ear isn't painted neatly enough and there's a skin-colored "ring" around the back of his ear. Oh well. Other than that, it's good. And I like the attention to detail. They even put hands on his watch.

Who else prefers the comic figures ? Honestly the comic is 100% better then the show , but the show is my favorite show. The show is good for what it is. But I really have been liking the comic figures bette .

Yeah with series 3 and the Skybound exclusives I much prefer the comic figures, as the show goes downhill I'm losing interest in the tv figures, series 6 are pretty impressive in hand, but I'd rather have a comic Abraham than any of them. I won't be bothering with the series 7 figures, maybe the zombie but it looks a funny colour now, prefered the prototype.

Back