McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spencer's? Very interesting. Do you know if that particular Spencer's carried previous series?

I don't know, it wasn't a mall I frequent all that often. They only had Rick, Herschel, and Abraham though. And 2 of each of them, so they might be getting weird stock ala Walgreens.

Spotted Carol, Herschel, Abraham and several Governors at a local Walgreens the other day. Carol paint app was not that great. Had to pass because didn't have the extra cash. I'll pick up the whole wave minus the Governor on eBay once they have been out for a while.

Tap'd from my LG G3

Just got the new governor figure today at Walgreens. they had one governor and two RV walkers that was it. Major score because that was on my sons Christmas list along with the rest of the figures of series 6 which I got through Gamestop for $10 apiece on Black Friday.

MCF14218.jpg

MCF14221.jpg

MCF14220.jpg

I really hope the other figure is a whisperer. I'm up to issue 131, but I know who the whisperers are. I can't wait for series 4!

Good things come to those who wait... so true in this case. The only Build a Set figure I was missing was Daryl. I just couldn't feel him out for some reason. I kept checking ebay but I was not about to spend $10 on one of these guys. So today I went to TRU, saw they got a bunch of Blind Bags in. One was ripped opened and sticking out is what looked like a Daryl figure. I picked it up and indeed it was! Man did I luck out on this. Had to glue on the bow though, that thing would not stay for anything.

Oddly, I've been getting requests to see some pics of some of my customs I've been working on. This one I did a while ago but was waiting on the Aug to be made for him to be finished off. It the Axel kill Governor look. Just a repainted shirt, nothing fancy with the gauze over the unpatched head.

19E4BA9D-8C57-40ED-8980-B7D9E2ABA86E_zpsp8url5au.jpg

46A1933D-C9A7-469C-8FEE-F44E82866561_zpszaxrkkf8.jpg

And a reference shot of what I was trying to replicate:

o-THE-WALKING-DEAD-GOVERNOR-facebook.jpg

I'm hoping to get to some of the Ricks early next year after all the holidays and things quiet down a bit. December is always crazy :lol

I bought some excellent stands this past weekend.

I nominate we have best pose contest!

Just for fun of course no prize or anything.

BEGIN!

Back