McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt wise, they should. Its the paint that has always been hit or miss on these. The Governor's TV sculpt was great, but the way he ended up being painted made him look half asleep or bored.

I don't even know why I started collecting all the walking dead figures, they are so cheesy compaired to any other figure on the market, most of them at least the earlier series look nothing like the actual characters, I'm just glad I sold them all cause all they did was remind me of how much money I wasted on them, I can't believe daryl from series one is so high priced, he looks ill

udevujus.jpg
which one are you most excited for! Most excited for Dwight! He will look good standing beside my Negan figure

I'm pretty excited about these, especially Rick and Andrea. Dwight was an interesting choice. I almost think he should have been the Skybound exclusive with Negan being the mainline release. I still really want Tyreese and Jesus.

I'm pretty excited about these. Dwight was an interesting choice. I almost think he should have been the Skybound exclusive with Negan being the mainline release. I really would have preferred Tyreese or Jesus.

I would rather have Carl with interchangeable heads

oh dear, got the full set on order but it looks as though Glenn and Maggie might not be up to the standards expected. Tyreese on the other hand looks spot on. Dont want to make any further judgements until they are in my hands. Fingers cross, dont take a step back McFarlane.

I got my wife the comic Governor on a whim over Christmas and then found Carl 50% off at B&N and got her that too, she loved them both and I was surprised at how good Carl looked, I will have to keep an eye for these, I know she'd love that Daryl for sure on his bike.

Agreed. The paint apps look like they went back a step. I think series 3 had the best paint apps. Still can't wait for these, there's no mistaking who they're supposed to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back