McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Averagejo have you seen the small 2.5" Walking Dead stylized figures though they look great and would not take up much room heres a scan of there catalogue page.

Aerosmith i sell these in my shop and they are getting more anfd more popular.I had these in years ago just the Horror ones Freddy,Jason and Michael Myers.I then tried some of the Rock line and they did not sell well at all.

Now since the Walking Dead and Game Of Thrones people have realised there are Disney and Marvel,DC ect.This year though with all the cool licenses that Funko have picked up there going to become huge.

I got the 2013 catalog and have already got a long list of ones I want to get. Want to get most of the Mystery Minis also. :)

if anybody is interested I have a
The Walking Dead TV Series 02 - Rick Grimes 2 MOC for sale $23.00 canadian. not sure what shipping would be but will get a quote tomorrow.

I can't wait for the mystery minis! They have so many coming out I can hardly afford it Walking dead, Horror (this one i'm really excited about) Game Of Thrones, Batman (also super excited) Walking dead and game of thrones I really wish they had done more main character and in the case of GOT any main characters they did main characters in the pops so ?? Gotta save some for series 2 I guess... Either way I will but them

I can't wait for the mystery minis! They have so many coming out I can hardly afford it Walking dead, Horror (this one i'm really excited about) Game Of Thrones, Batman (also super excited) Walking dead and game of thrones I really wish they had done more main character and in the case of GOT any main characters they did main characters in the pops so ?? Gotta save some for series 2 I guess... Either way I will but them

I didn't know there are GoT mystery minis? I broke down and preordered them along with the Horror set! :banana

Reason for only Daryl and Merle in the Walking Dead Mystery Mini series is because Funkos license for the Mystery Minis prevents them from using characters who appear in both the comic and TV show. I hope they can get that worked out for future series.

Reason for only Daryl and Merle in the Walking Dead Mystery Mini series is because Funkos license for the Mystery Minis prevents them from using characters who appear in both the comic and TV show. I hope they can get that worked out for future series.

That's a REALLY dumb license then! :lol

This is news to me! I find it strange that they have a different deal for the POPS and yeah seriously hope they can get that worked out for series 2.

Cant say about the black and white 3 pack but I have them separate and I do quite enjoy the michonne hs probably the best out of the series

yep. i have those alrdy n love em. was talkin bout the 3pk. havent seen it anywhere yet. was wonderin if maybe some had a preorder of theirs arrive yet. on the fence bout gettin it. havent picked up the bloody zombie 3pk from series 2 either but i shud def complete the collection lol

I love the Pile of Loot option. I'm going to have quite the Walking Dead haul once it's all said and done. I even "bit' on the Funko Pop stuff. :lol Really trying to resist getting into that line hardcore.

Back