McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...well this is cool. I'll probably buy Aaron just to support the line. I don't know about yet ANOTHER Rick though. If I have extra cash and happen to spot him, maybe. I would've preferred getting Sasha or Rosita to Aaron but Aaron probably required less new tooling so it's not that shocking.

Just saw this on another board
Steven Anne, the toy buyer from Walgreens took the petitions that have been created by the Walking Dead toys and collectibles Facebook group to his boss as well as McFarlane, and said that they would be willing to continue the line as a store exclusive.

I would say that the future of any additional waves is 100% dependent on the success of these two figures.

They should be out this winter and they are the only two figures that have been revealed at this point. No word on if more figures will be revealed or not.

If you want the line to continue. Make sure to pick the the two figures at full price. It will also help, if you pick up a couple more items from Walgreens on the same transaction. If Steven can show that the figures are helping to increase overall sales or traffic into the store, then the more likely they will be to let him continue bringing the exclusives in.

This is a real world case of a petition actually working because Steven has said flat out that he used it to make his case on why Walgreens should consider continuing the line as an exclusive.

It wouldn't take much to turn this into a great "Days gone bye" Rick

RICK-GRIMES-5-INCH2.jpg

Back