McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah same with Carl getting shot! Lol and he also regrets killing the governor, and honestly I think rick isn't getting his hand cut off because that part of the story ark is done, plus every character that they had to cg out a part of a body died lol! And I wish McFarlane toys stuck with recent looks. And I would honestly rather get a Carl figure or a Jesus figure instead of Ezekiel , I mean Carl has been in sooooo many more issues so they should make a Carl figure. Its just weird what McFarlane toys does

I somehow get the feeling you enjoy posting those spoilers. No offense, but its getting annoying. There is a spoiler function. Use it.

Are y'all excited about the building sets? I know I am! :yess:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 250
I hope it does well enough to warrant an RV set. Dale perched on top sitting in a lawn chair would be sweet. I'll likely buy some of the human blind bags and then get a few of the zombie ones depending on who I get.

The single blind bags will be $3ish
Daryl Chopper is $10ish
Governor Room is $20ish
Prison is $60ish

All those seem reasonable to me compared to you get with Lego.

Comic figure delay though? Ugh. I don't see it being as late as September though. Maybe August. I think the TV line will be just fine as they plan that to hit just before the TV show comes back too to capitalize. Hopefully we'll see actual figures of those at SDCC and the line up for the next wave (since that will come out in Febish for the second half of the season).

Daryl Chopper is $10ish
Governor Room is $20ish
Prison is $60ish

Comic figure delay though? Ugh. I don't see it being as late as September though. Maybe August. I think the TV line will be just fine as they plan that to hit just before the TV show comes back too to capitalize. Hopefully we'll see actual figures of those at SDCC and the line up for the next wave (since that will come out in Febish for the second half of the season).
What do you mean comic figure delay?!

Looking and reading over the construction sets has me even more excited. Basically this is our way of getting large dioramas of the Walking Dead. So we can build a decent sized prison. We can get a tank to take over said prison. We can have Herschel's farm and the barn and unlimited ammo! We can get Sherriff Rick, Farmer Rick, and boxcar Rick. We can get Terminus and Termites. The CDC and even Dale's RV. This could be a really awesome line if people catch on. I think its going to be a hard sell for some at least until they see them in person, then I think they'll get what crazy McFarlane is doing. I think is a brilliant move and I'm honestly surprised nobody has done it yet. I'm just hoping the blind bags don't drive me nuts! :lol

Daryl Chopper is $10ish
Governor Room is $20ish
Prison is $60ish

Thanks for the rundown. Those prices seem pretty run of the mill at least until TRU jacks them up. Clark Toys has a August release date for comic series 3

Looking and reading over the construction sets has me even more excited. Basically this is our way of getting large dioramas of the Walking Dead. So we can build a decent sized prison. We can get a tank to take over said prison. We can have Herschel's farm and the barn and unlimited ammo! We can get Sherriff Rick, Farmer Rick, and boxcar Rick. We can get Terminus and Termites. The CDC and even Dale's RV. This could be a really awesome line if people catch on. I think its going to be a hard sell for some at least until they see them in person, then I think they'll get what crazy McFarlane is doing. I think is a brilliant move and I'm honestly surprised nobody has done it yet. I'm just hoping the blind bags don't drive me nuts! :lol
I think we are all going to have to work out some Blind Bag exchange program. Although I'm keeping any zombie I get :)

I'm trying to think of what other Items I'd like to see. First off, bunch of Prison Add-ons. Ultimately, I'd like it to be huge. Dale's RV, Governor's Tank, Downtown Atlanta, Morgan's downtown trap of doom, Quarry Campsite, Sofia in the barn, Woodbury Arena, train tunnel from last season.

Last edited:
If these are the same scale as Gentle Giants mini figures you could use there zombie packs for army builders. They also were doing sets with parts of the prison and Woodbury.

Back