Action Figure McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It?s limited with turning to the sides, but it has good range of motion forward and back

Guyver: lol, so true.. couldn?t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to look up the laughing Bats story. I forgot what this was about and why he looks like that

I need to look up the laughing Bats story. I forgot what this was about and why he looks like that

It?s a pretty crazy origin. You?ll like it!

60ebe6d4ef05cca5eb66d31b7a2f9bca.plist
73fdc9077bb35ba0ff0509afa95f0d27.plist
4c7fcc31c16d208b6fc1ed4fca3d37f4.plist
d89b922c8b37a32464967abebeeab50c.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Supes the other day. Kinda wish he was smiling like the action 1000 cover on the back, but still a cool fig

84350276_582583642598705_5074163196302983168_n.jpg

Yeah Sups really isn't too bad. Only thing I don't like is the hands. Why does he have a trigger hand?

But a smiling sculpt and the thumbs up hand would be excellent.

Yeah I forgot about the wrist pegs. His chest suffers from being slightly over sized like the rest of the wave but nothing as bad as Batman.

Maybe the hands just McFarlanes take on the Snyder cut lol
PicsArt_02-15-10.27.33.jpg

Last edited:
New figures announced!

Definitely getting the unmasked Catwoman / Selina Kyle figure. I'd be interested in the repainted TNBA Batman, but I wish they had resculpted the head, since it doesn't really match what he looked like on the show. The mouth is too high up on his face.

New figures announced!

Definitely getting the unmasked Catwoman / Selina Kyle figure. I'd be interested in the repainted TNBA Batman, but I wish they had resculpted the head, since it doesn't really match what he looked like on the show. The mouth is too high up on his face.

Goddamn wrong company. Check the article first!

I got excited for a second, thinking it would somehow be a McFarlane Pfeiffer Catwoman. :lol :monkey2

I finally found and picked up comic Superman. I think it is an awesome figure. Fits perfectly with my Marvel Select figures. Both in size, paint and design. I think I'll pick up the Batman down the road for a discount. In person he looked good, but hard to get past the undersized head. Looking forward to see what's next and shown at Toyfare.

What a let down this line is, my kid collects their fortnite figures and the detail and paint is way better. Wtf is this **** i saw Most of these in a store and was shocked at how bad they were. Arrow has sloppy paint on face, no detail and looks nothing like the actor, superman is ghostly white and face and hand option sucks, the paint on chest is nice (if a bit oversized), batman head looks small, the animated figures i saw had paint slop all over, armored superman is a waste of space. They just look cheap compared to Mcfarlanes other recent lines. My kid was excited for these but when he saw them he was like “why do they look so bad compared to my fortnite figures”. He didnt like those icon figures either lol, I guess the wait continues for some company to finally make a good dc line of figures

What a let down this line is, my kid collects their fortnite figures and the detail and paint is way better. Wtf is this **** i saw Most of these in a store and was shocked at how bad they were. Arrow has sloppy paint on face, no detail and looks nothing like the actor, superman is ghostly white and face and hand option sucks, the paint on chest is nice (if a bit oversized), batman head looks small, the animated figures i saw had paint slop all over, armored superman is a waste of space. They just look cheap compared to Mcfarlanes other recent lines. My kid was excited for these but when he saw them he was like ?why do they look so bad compared to my fortnite figures?. He didnt like those icon figures either lol, I guess the wait continues for some company to finally make a good dc line of figures

The only ones worth getting are Batgirl and bwl. The rest are junk that will hit clearance hard.

I like that no one can even be bothered to post pics of what was shown. :lol

That tells you all you need to know.

I like that no one can even be bothered to post pics of what was shown. :lol

That tells you all you need to know.

I am actually really excited by The White Knight figures that were shown along with the Arkham Asylum figures. The McFarlane Batgirl, Hellbat and Animated Superman figs are all good btw. They are a lot better than what Mattel was putting out.

Todd will likely improve the quality as more waves come out like Walking Dead. Or, they'll all be terrible.

He’ll probably change the scale mid-way through just like he did with TWD too.

The only ones worth getting are Batgirl and bwl. The rest are junk that will hit clearance hard.

The Armored suits are amazing figures for $20. I think those two have been the ones most consistently praised.

Back