McFarlane Toys: Assassin's Creed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have an extra Edward code? I've collected them all but can't seem to find that one. Tore up my room looking!

I have a couple extra Connor codes, if that makes a difference...

The toys aren't as bad as I thought, though Edward doesn't have any way to store his swords. Even more of a disappointment is that the codes for the toys don't work for the Xbox One and PS4.

I also hated that Edward didn't have the sword holder at his waist. Or the gun holder on his chest.

I hope they release more figures though..he's still a very cool toy.

Are these really as small as people say?

I've seen them online but not in person, have some of the NECA ones.

Are these really as small as people say?

I've seen them online but not in person, have some of the NECA ones.

Here's a comparison of the NECA and McFarlane ones..

McFarlane_Assassins_Creed_Figures_21_zpsb02c5e64.jpg

Yeah it's a shame about the size. I wanted to have all 4 of my assassins together. I do now but it looks like parents and kids.

Yeah it's a shame about the size. I wanted to have all 4 of my assassins together. I do now but it looks like parents and kids.

Yea wanted to put them altogether. Now I just have to hope McFarlane does all the different Assassins

I got the Hatham Kenway figure for Christmas and I'm a bit disappointed but not surprised. Can't expect NECA quality I guess. It will be staying in the box. I got the AC Black Flag Artbook with it though which is awesome :yess:

Hi Freaks,
I heard these figures include codes to a site called AC Initiates. Can anyone confirm this? Does anyone have any spare codes?

Thank you,
Ureh

Some pics of the upcoming AC figures from McFarlane Toys.

Connor with Mohawk
Connor_Mohawk_Figure_3.jpg

Aveline
Aveline_Figure_4.jpg

Adewale
Adewale_Figure_2.jpg

Ah Tabai - I didn't know who this was but got some info from people visiting my blog. He appeared in AC IV and he was the leader of the Mayan Assassins.
Assassin_Figure_1.jpg

Edward Kenway in Mayan Outfit - Series 3
Edward_Unhooded_Mayan_Figure_4.jpg

Not bad, but is it me or are McFarlane figures look similar to Play Arts Kai?

Back