MAYWEATHER vs PACQUIAO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man the american commentators must have been part of the money team lol

You know it's funny, I watched two different versions. The HBO version (Jim Lampley, Larry Merchant and Emanuel Steward) had the fight pretty close and even noted that the reason Mayweather was fighting so hard (unlike recent bouts) was because he was actually losing rounds. Then I switch to some other broadcast and the two guys there were all on Mayweather's nuts saying it was a complete shut out and that Cotto hadn't won a single round. Which is obviously BS if you watched the fight. So yeah.. some biased mofo's right there. :lol

You know it's funny, I watched two different versions. The HBO version (Jim Lampley, Larry Merchant and Emanuel Steward) had the fight pretty close and even noted that the reason Mayweather was fighting so hard (unlike recent bouts) was because he was actually losing rounds. Then I switch to some other broadcast and the two guys there were all on Mayweather's nuts saying it was a complete shut out and that Cotto hadn't won a single round. Which is obviously BS if you watched the fight. So yeah.. some biased mofo's right there. :lol

I definitely saw the latter two lol. Man it sounded like they both had they're pants down lol
Must be on the team.
Or taking one for the team :)

:lol

The problem now with a Mayweather/Pac fight, if it happens, is that they're not exactly in their primes anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it but imagine this fight 3-4 years ago. :thud:

I think Manny is a better fighter now and came into his prime quite late.
Mayweather may not be as quick but he is still one of if not the quickest out there. And still the best imo.
November date would be perfect but any later.....

I think Manny is a better fighter now and came into his prime quite late.
Mayweather may not be as quick but he is still one of if not the quickest out there. And still the best imo.
November date would be perfect but any later.....

I'd love that and gladly pay my $59.95. It's the one fight I've been waiting for years now.

I wonder if they would milk it for $69.95 though? :monkey3

The persisting of May on Pacman taking a drug test is a complete joke. I think the fight will happen sooner then later after May gets out of jail. When the time comes, it will be the biggest pay day for both fighters and it will be very close. In the end, Pacman should win. I just think he is all around better fighter.

The persisting of May on Pacman taking a drug test is a complete joke. I think the fight will happen sooner then later after May gets out of jail. When the time comes, it will be the biggest pay day for both fighters and it will be very close. In the end, Pacman should win. I just think he is all around better fighter.

Pacman is going to suffer the same fate as the other 43 competitors. Especially when he has to take the drug tests.

who cares anymore boxing is a joke now i rather watch a ____ fight

Quick, your Hot Pockets are getting cold in the basement!

Now off to the Marvel forum you go. *chop chop*

Pacman is going to suffer the same fate as the other 43 competitors. Especially when he has to take the drug tests.

I'll pass over a bigger straw so you can slurp Mayweather as much as the Lakers.

bieber-mayweather-2.jpg

call me when floyd gets his balls back. :lol

Back