MAYWEATHER vs PACQUIAO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, now it seems official, even though I didn't have any doubt this was going to happen. Too big a pay day to pass up. Easily my most anticipated fight of next year.

Last edited:
My money is on Mayweather. :rock

Two very talented boxers. This certainly won't disappoint.

I hate to say this but I think Mayweather will win this one, but I am hoping highly for Pacdude to give him a beating.

Funny how my black co-workers are putting his money on Pacman and I am thinking that Mayweather will win.

Mayweather will win this, he's the better boxer and he's bigger and stronger. Pacman's only chance is if the fight turns into a brawl and I don't see Mayweather letting that happen.

Finally looks like Mayweather is going to face a high quality opponent who is in his prime. He has cherry picked his way to the 40-0 record, with his only true test being Diego Corrales, and a undefeated Jr. Welterweight/overhyped Hatton, a 35 year old Marquez, a past his prime ODH and the one hit wonders of one hit wonders Baldomir.

It is borderline retarded that the guy is currently rated the #3 on the Rings Welterweight list, even though the guy HAS NOT FOUGHT ANY OTHER FIGHTER IN THE Welter TOP 10!! (Shane, Cotto, Margarito, Clottey or even Collazo!!!!, I wont even mention Paul Williams who is
P4P #10).

The guy is supremely talented, just wish he would face better opponents. Hopefully this fight is a start to a better resume for Floyd.

He will probably win a split decision though, but ill be rooting for Pac man.

I have a feeling this one will go to the cards. I'll be watching though.

Finally looks like Mayweather is going to face a high quality opponent who is in his prime. He has cherry picked his way to the 40-0 record, with his only true test being Diego Corrales, and a undefeated Jr. Welterweight/overhyped Hatton, a 35 year old Marquez, a past his prime ODH and the one hit wonders of one hit wonders Baldomir.

It is borderline retarded that the guy is currently rated the #3 on the Rings Welterweight list, even though the guy HAS NOT FOUGHT ANY OTHER FIGHTER IN THE Welter TOP 10!! (Shane, Cotto, Margarito, Clottey or even Collazo!!!!, I wont even mention Paul Williams who is
P4P #10).

The guy is supremely talented, just wish he would face better opponents. Hopefully this fight is a start to a better resume for Floyd.

He will probably win a split decision though, but ill be rooting for Pac man.

Mayweather's just like De La Hoya. They pretty much just fight nobody's and people think they're great. I'll give it to De La Hoya though, he HAS fought some tough fighters, all whom he lost to. Mayweather is just such a ????? and he's going to be a piece of fruit to the PACMAN !!!

Mayweather is a special talent. He is a defensive genious.

At 147 i am rather certain Pac-Man will NOT be able to crack his defensive code.

Back