Mayweather vs Pacquiao Official!!!! Who you got??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pac or Floyd???

• Total voters
Pac came for a brawl and ran into a thick wall of sweet science. Excuses are always lame. Hate to say it but I have more respect for Mayweather after the bout. Everyone knows Mayweather's style yet Team Pac did not seem to have a real game plan nor did they adjust much during the fight.

Mayweather was methodical and it was beautiful to watch. I can compare him to the Spurs that, while people find their style of play "boring," they show the beauty of the sport with their game IQ.

i find that funny.
i dunno what can top that one, watching grass grow or paint dry.lolz

Fans file $5 million suit against injured Pacquiao :rotfl

A class-action lawsuit has been filed against Manny Pacquiao, his manager and his promoters for concealing his injury before his fight against Floyd Mayweather.

good luck with that, a bunch of sour grapes for ppl that prolly bet on Pac. I read May said he'd fight Pac again?

good luck with that, a bunch of sour grapes for ppl that prolly bet on Pac. I read May said he'd fight Pac again?

Na pac is having shoulder surgery so it wont happen. Also if he is found guilty for not disclosing the injury, he could face a ban.

UFC fighters do the same thing all the time. Never heard of any of them getting fined, banned or suspended. People will sue for just about anything.

Many boxers get injuries leading up to competitions--often from training and sparing. The Ringside physician would conduct a thorough exam of both fighters before the fight and if something looks wrong, it is noted and/or the fight is delayed. I don't see much merit to this lawsuit, but in 'Murica yah just never know lol...

SLyFhjE.jpg

This pic is real? :lol

Pac is acting like a real soar loser, did he actually think Mayweather would brawl with him?

I wouldn't call that loss an embarrassment. He lost, but it's not like Mayfeather totally beat him down.

I wouldn't call that loss an embarrassment. He lost, but it's not like Mayfeather totally beat him down.

He gave him a boxing lesson tho.

Both boxers came up with tons of cash.
The only losers are the ones that bought the PPV to watch this sorry fight.

:lol

The fact that Pac only landed 19% of his punches and missed over 400 was embarrassing considering how much ying yang Freddie Roach, Bob Arum and Pac fans had been spewing for 5 years up until this fight wrt to Pac having 'too much power' and being 'too fast' for Mayweather. :lol

Kibagami is right though, hundred bucks for the fight was brutal. :lol

Back