Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone order wave 16 from bbts? I heard it was coming beginning of february/tail end of january but I also have heard of people getting shipping notifications.

I didn't want to deal with the hassle of finding all the ones I wanted in the wave, so I will probably have a few of them to sell minus the bane piece. I'm gonna get rid of that red dude, hex, and azbats, and the joker that's coming out with it.

Haven't heard when BBTS will be getting theirs and have a pre-order in with them. I'm hoping it's late Jan/early Feb, as the onslaught of waves 14, 15, GLC1 and the Hal/Sinestro pack hit pretty hard over the last few months...

Did they have the stands for the sale? I didn't notice them. I thought they haven't offered them for months.

Picked up 4/6 of Green Lantern Classics wave at Toys r Us today. I already had the Low/Maash and Manhunter from a local comic shop since they come 2 to a case, so now I got the rest and got to spend the TRU Rewards cash I earned to cut down the price some.

Kyle and Low are definitely the stand out figures of this wave. The Arkillo is pretty cool as well, but I think I prefer the DC Direct version. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up some more yellow paint so I can finish turning one of my many Hal Jordans into a body for Maash.

Love these guys! (especially Kilo)

2011-01-15_22-51-47_208.jpg

Got this guy in the mail yesterday from a ebay seller in China.

2drc2hk.jpg

ay99jb.jpg

It's from the canceled Walmart 2-pack with a Bizarro repaint that was supposed to be released last year. I got him pretty cheap considering its a "factory reject" because he does have scratches on his chest, no "S" on the cape, a loose waist and left shoulder. All in all, he's pretty cool despite the scratches and looseness of the waist and shoulder. I hope he'll be released later this year but I'm going to guess he'll be in a 5-pack, 2-pack or something instead of single carded.

Last edited:
No. I found that on a forum a long time ago when Superman Returns first came out. I forgot the name of the forum. I fixed the pictures so they should show up now.

In one of their QandA's for this month, Matty has said they're going to try to get him in a TRU 2 pack this year, along with the Modern Red Tornado that never hit, and a correct all gold Modern Fate.

The black tux Joker will be coming in a TRU two pack along with Harley, featuring corrected white face paint probably by the end of the year.

If someone looking for the entire or almost entire DCUC send me a PM, I live in U.S.A and I have all the series from #1;)

In one of their QandA's for this month, Matty has said they're going to try to get him in a TRU 2 pack this year, along with the Modern Red Tornado that never hit, and a correct all gold Modern Fate.

The black tux Joker will be coming in a TRU two pack along with Harley, featuring corrected white face paint probably by the end of the year.

You know, I was going to try to go back and buy past waves up to wave one but now with all these re-issues, I think sitting and waiting for all the newer re-release might be the better way to collect. I'll just worry about the C&C pieces later.

That's awesome. I've been holding out on getting Harley in the hopes that they would correct the paint (well, that and I didn't want fork out 60 bucks on ebay). Now, all I need is Artemis and I'll be done the first 15 waves, heh.

Got my Wave 16 figures in this weekend and I gotta say; Now that I have these two on the shelf together...

batman_robin.jpg

...all is right with the DCUC world. :yess:

The rest of the wave is pretty solid, too. Bane is awesome...

bane2.jpg

...and Azbats...Man o' man, am I loving this Azbats.

azbats2.jpg

Back