Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah! The One, True green lantern graces our collection. So the next Walmart 5 will be green lantern theme? Too bad they didn't make the older Jordan, a parallax figure.

I like the Mary Marvel face...it's not just a generic face with different hair style.

Iron has die-cast thighs. I wasn't all that enthusiastic about the figure but now that I have it, it just looks awesome. The wrench works, by the way. CSC gave me a choice about which Spectre to pick up and decided to get the Glow in the dark. Creepy at night.

Darkseid's face is perfectly out of Legends. Want to make the creases darker later.

Thank you so much for your kind offer; but I do have that part. That is the one that came with the paredeamon, right?

I just need the Gentleman Ghost, Hawkwoman and Dr. Fate part. I have never ever seen those figures in the stores. :monkey2

Luis

PM me. What part comes with Dr. Fate? I've seen him a few times down here in OC. Also, Lee in MI and I may have extra parts from the variants of Wave 9, but I'm unsure as to what part comes with Mantis. May have unbubbled Chemo torso, but I wouldnt recommend using that one to build Chemo unless you absolutely HAD no choice. Wild Cat is not too bad on ebay or from the online guys.

Oh look, how much time I have on my hands. :p I just love this line, was re-reading "Legends" and realized I can almost copy that page. So here it is.

Legends0101.jpg

That is enough to get me in the line. I love John's Mosaic costume and a 5 pack of all Lanterns fantastic...why no Kyle though?

Oh look, how much time I have on my hands. :p I just love this line, was re-reading "Legends" and realized I can almost copy that page. So here it is.

Legends0101.jpg
That's fantastic! Great work. I loved the Legends mini-series as a youngster. That was one of the last, really great works Byrne was involved with, in my opinion.

I wonder if there will be any more Batman related figures

I'm sure there will be at some point but with Blackest Night and a movie coming soon a lot of focus seems to be on the GL's. Not that I mind GL's on bit mind you but as you can probably guess I like to hang in the Batverse and seeing a Firefly, Ventriloquist, Mad Hatter, Black Mask, Blockbuster C+C, Killer Croc C+C would be Batastic!

I'd be down for a Black Mask I think. Not sure about the Mad Hatter, it would depend on how he is made. Killer Croc would be cool, but I hate doing the collect and connect stuff.

Yeah, I wish they would have kept Cheetah as is (prototype) But what are you going to do? I have no interest in the Super Powers Cheetah so I'll be skipping that one. Guy looks awesome but I'm disappointed in the fact that I have to buy a 5 pack of figures I don't want as I only want one of each and I'm really not looking for another Hal or John. Oh well, guess I'll just end up with trade bait.

I'm really kind of miffed that they're giving us Guy in a 5-pack that's made up of 60% re-released characters. I don't need another Hal (shoulda been Parallax), John (Shoulda been Kyle), or a Sinestro head on a Hal body (Shoulda been a FIXED SC Sinestro!!!). But if I can get it for $30 like I did the Gotham pack, I'll bite. 'Cus I'm a sucker for this line and GLs in particular.

Swift - You called the perfect lineup. Unfortunately, like Mattel said in a 5 pack, 3 will be old and 2 new. Wish they would re-do some of their wave 5 figures in a 5 pack.

PM me. What part comes with Dr. Fate? I've seen him a few times down here in OC. Also, Lee in MI and I may have extra parts from the variants of Wave 9, but I'm unsure as to what part comes with Mantis. May have unbubbled Chemo torso, but I wouldnt recommend using that one to build Chemo unless you absolutely HAD no choice. Wild Cat is not too bad on ebay or from the online guys.

I really don't know what part comes with him. He is one of the must have characters for me and I don't have him therefore I know I need his C&C part as well.

Other characters I am not interested in I just buy the C&C part when I can find it.

Luis

I really don't know what part comes with him. He is one of the must have characters for me and I don't have him therefore I know I need his C&C part as well.

Other characters I am not interested in I just buy the C&C part when I can find it.

Luis

Gotcha. You need the figure too. Have you checked BBTS or CSC?

Lobo and Etrigan figure DC

hey everyone just got a lobo fig and etrigan fig too just wanted to share some pics. and lobos dawg too

jhadqs.jpg

2ntkc28.jpg

14l0ri1.jpg

Back