Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately no. After helping out my friend and hooking up everything it was past 9 pm left with no time to do some quick shopping.

Wonder what's the deal with this bicep issue? My bro and I have theorized that there is some mix-up with maybe Riddler parts? Cant understand how they have two non-identical parts being run at the same time in the same color. I mean really, what's going on with this stuff? If this were MOTUC, Scot Neitlich would be on every board with a press release about how it happened and what's being done to fix it!

Christ SAKES, is there ANY news on the friggin Walmart wave yet?

Why is Mattel's distribution, exclusive waves or not, always such a clusterfrack?

Allegedly wave 14 should be hitting by the end of the month. I'm looking forward to this wave, but GLC wave 1 and wave 16 are far more exciting. Not to mention how they'll be far easier to obtain...

What makes you say that the GL wave would be easier? Because they're not exclusives to any store brand?

Dangit, I know! But I the hunt waits for me. Just planned a last-minute trip to Pittsburgh to get away from my life for awhile, and good friends and new tattoos trump toys (for the moment)...

I wish I could hunt, but Walmart Canada never seems to have any DCUC exclusives (or regular DCUC figures for that matter). Guess I'll just have to hope for a good deal on eBay once they, hopefully, become more common :monkey2

Back