Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got their vintage 5.5 motu figures from super7? I haven't heard from them after I requested to cancel and they banned me from the store. My fear is there will be no figures and no refund.

Nope! and Super 7 is ignoring emails. I don't understand how a company can get away with taking people's money ahead of time for months,ignoring people and then keep asking people to pay up front for more product while owing people product. As far as shipping stuff, it's almost like there is no one doing it.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd take digitalriver/mattel back any day than dealing with S7. There is no way to update your shipping address on pre-orders and worse they don't respond to emails or fb comments. Damnit! :mad:

I am tempted to just buy from BBTS for now on! Super 7 said those who pre-ordered the Vintage 5.5 figs would get them shipped first. Uh,didn't happen! and now FYE has them at retail :lol while those who paid 6-8 months in advanced still don't have them.....Super7 is not helping their cause.

Oh damn it, never experienced this from Mattycollector, jeez what a f up way to do business. Vindictive and shady for sure.

Just to be fair, they finally answered my email yesterday. They apologized for the delay.

Remember a few pages back when I said the vintage figures would be legit? Here is the card back for He-Man all lovingly put together by the Power and Honor Foundation. They even got the original vintage artist Errol McCarthy back. I think seeing this takes you back to the 80's. :)

47388775.jpg

It was hearing the extra work being put into the packaging on these guys is what made me buy an extra Skeletor and He-Man to keep on card. Extremely well done and nostalgic. Outside of how they designed the hips these figures are a big hit in my book.

I don't think Super 7 realizes that they are losing customers (and will continue to lose) based on QC and customer service. There is no excuse at all for the quality of the vintage series having legs that break. It's their use of cheap,brittle,hard plastics and it needs to change NOW!

I don't think Super 7 realizes that they are losing customers (and will continue to lose) based on QC and customer service. There is no excuse at all for the quality of the vintage series having legs that break. It's their use of cheap,brittle,hard plastics and it needs to change NOW!

is the hip thing widespread because both sets of my vintage figs have been fine paint and joint wise.

There's an omnibus of the recent DC MOTU comic coming:

https://www.amazon.com/He-Man-Maste...qid=1545916940&sr=8-1&keywords=he-man+omnibus

I gave up during the initial mini-series so haven't read any of the included issues. Is there anyone here who persevered with the main series and knows if it's worth picking up?

I found the series picked up dramatically and was pretty legitimately enjoyable once Dan Abnett took over writing duties. He took over at issue #7 and wrote it all the way through the Eternity War relaunch and finished the series. I'll agree it wasn't amazing (and at points was downright dire) before then.

I can't help but notice the number of audience from the powercon 2018 panel. Is MOTU dead?

Back