Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is $30-$35 each and if it is like their last preorder you will have to buy the entire wave of figures. So if it is just He-Man & Skeletor my guess would be $60-$70 plus shipping for the set.

Really? That's lame. Guess I'm out then...

Couldn't give a fudge abut He-Man, I just want Skeletor.

I want the He-man to make the Filmation faker as he is supposedly coming with glowing eyes head

Skeletor is supposed to have a laughing leaning back 3rd head sculpt and the figures are $35 each like before.

The ultimates just popped up in an email I got today. Can't believe I got these for retail lol. I've never once bought a single Super7 MOTU figure. I pre-ordered 2 He-Man's (already have the Mattel Filmation Skeletor). It was $82 including the shipping. Ridiculously expensive, but the price is just going to go up, up and up on the aftermarket. I think it'd be awesome if they gave us a Filmation Battlecat, or at least the helmet to use on our Mattel ones.

Was thinking of ordering the He-Man. I have the original He-Man & Battle Cat and wanted to get the filmation version He-Man but always hated you had to do a subscription and get multiple figures back then if I remember right.

The price kinda hurts though. Not that $35 per figure is so bad (+ $12 shipping, ugh..), but I got both the He-man & Battle Cat bundle as a special for the same price of $35 when Matty Toys did the re release. That was a great deal and I should've gotten 2 for what I could've sold them for later on. Still never opened them. I got them as I thought it would be cool to display them with my original He-Man & Battle Cat from my childhood. Still have all my original vintage He-Man toys boxed up somewhere.

And I guess you have to pay in full upfront instead of when they ship? I never like that idea, but at least it's not something that pops up later on I guess. Looks like PO's are open till November 15th so I have time to think about it.

Are the Super 7 releases the exact same figures and quality as when Matty Collector was making them?

Paying up front, shipping too high per figure, got banned from the site for trying to cancel an order, stuff like that

Are the Super 7 releases the exact same figures and quality as when Matty Collector was making them?

It varies but mostly yes. I am saying that with some trepidation. :)

Paying up front, shipping too high per figure, got banned from the site for trying to cancel an order, stuff like that

You got banned from the Super 7 forums? I doubt you banned for just cancelling an order dude.

Of course, I wish the Super 7 site would charge you as the figs ship, but I understand why they charge ahead of time. But, $15 less per fig starts to add up quickly. I've yet to receive anything damaged from S7, but they need to start doing double package shipping.

I'll be having Brock from Mondo on The Hottoycast very soon so please head on over the official thread and post any questions you may have about the upcoming MOTU 1:6 figures

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tml?highlight=Hottoycast&highlight=Hottoycast

Hot-Toycast-logo-MOTU.jpg

Eamon,
Cool interview!! Did they mention anything about trying these at 6" scale?

Back