Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na SUB Post

Hey guys! Posted this before. With the release of Quake, here is the updated version:

Just did a quick overview and realized that there is not very much NA missing anymore:

Explenation: (V) announced/released | (X) variant |( ) still missing

I left out the variants as I would love to complete all characters before.

Let's see where we stand:

Wave 1

(V) Flipshot
(V) Flogg
(V) He-Man
(V) Hydron
(V) Skeletor
(V) Slush Head

Wave 2

(X) Battle Punch He-Man
(X) Disks of Doom Skeletor
( ) Hoove
( ) Karatti
( ) Kayo
( ) Lizorr
( ) Nocturna
(V) Optikk
( ) Vizar

Wave 3

( ) Artilla
( ) Butthead
(V) Quakke
( ) Spinwit
( ) Staghorn
(V) Tuskador

Wave 4

(X) Battle Blade Skeletor
(X) Hook ´Em Flogg
(X) Missile Armor Flipshot
(X) Spin-Fist Hydron
(X) Thunder Punch He-Man
(X) Too-Tall Hoove

Deluxe

( ) Sagitar

Other

(V) Darius
( ) Sebrian
(V) Mara
(V) Crita
( ) Drissi
( ) Caz
( ) Adam

13 figures and 2 larger scales left. :rock[/QUOTE]

My idea would see NA releases as followed:

Mini sub:

- Hoove
- Karatti
- Kayo
- Lizorr
- Nocturna
- Vizar

Sub Excl: Sebrian

Future 2-pack similar to Rockpeople featuring:

- Butthead
- Staghorn

Future Large Scale Figure/ Beast
- Sagitar

Collectors Choice 3.0 and later

- Spinwit
- Artilla
- Drissi
- Adam

Caz may be an option if they ever do a 200x Adam to reuse the body. Personally I would be more than happy.

Other ideas would be a scientists of Primus multipack and Gleep.

Females look terrible, as it pains me i think im skipping Teela, just buying MAA, Triklops and Merman from the next wave then walk away from it all. I wish Mattel would have kept going with them. Its a shame as the Ultimates were pretty good but S7 used a mattel factory for those.

Got my set last Thursday, finally had time to take a few shots of Fang-Or. He's the only one I've opened, but he is great in my opinion. No issues.

39773081814_f314207a9c_b.jpg

38673057640_14c179f64b_b.jpg

39773119764_cd408a9e11_b.jpg

40440622342_2933a5cec1_b.jpg

Got my Filmation figures, while definitely over-priced,they are not as bad as some are making them out to be.Teela looks great in hand and no hip problems for me (maybe the back-side is a litte wide :lol).Plastic feels solid on all of these (they don't feel "cheap" to me). Paints apps could be a little better though. Tri-klops green is just fine in person.His Visor didn't turn,but that was an easy fix and now works perfect. Besides the price, they are good figures on my end.I hope we get the whole Filmation lineup (which is planned).

I did a last minute pre-order of the next wave of MOTU Classics & Filmation figures just now. I'm bummed I missed wave 1 and the Ultimates by Super 7, but I was watching The Toys That Made Us tonight and it got me a bit nostalgic about my old MOTUC figures in storage and how much fun I had collecting them back when the line first started and for several years after that.

Quake came out rather good didn't he! Not liking that wider gap between the legs but it's not so bad on him. Wicked pics as always zerogouk. :)

Here's an interesting one. saw this bronze He-Man popping up on EBay and I thought it a custom. But when I saw the same seller selling more than one I had looked closer and I felt that it might be some sort of rejected variant. So I got it this morning and it’s almost exactly like the King Grayskull statue variant. The hair is also placed very high which if folks remember is was very common on the very first run of HM snd KG figures. The armour is glued down too like KG and the paint looks factory applied. It’s too much like the KG to be simple custom. I think it might well be a rejected variant and having a talk with some more keen eyed collectors they agree. It's defo strange one -

Bronze He-Man.jpg

Anybody getting the Power-con exclusives? I have to admit, I have been getting increasingly excited about the Filmation line. I was kind of meh about it when I got the first Mattel wave but after getting the Super 7 wave and putting them all together, I am getting pretty psyched about a cartoon accurate collection.

Anybody getting the Power-con exclusives? I have to admit, I have been getting increasingly excited about the Filmation line. I was kind of meh about it when I got the first Mattel wave but after getting the Super 7 wave and putting them all together, I am getting pretty psyched about a cartoon accurate collection.

Me :wave...getting all the Filmation cartoon stuff. Passing on most of the other collection waves. Chopper and Spikor are must-haves

I take great issue with such main line characters being exclusives and not in the subscription figures but they are defo cool and I hope to be getting them from the German seller.
I think Chopper is little too characteur as those eyes are ridiculous looking but very nice.

Teela and Hawk aside I was quite happy over all with the S7 figures. Some things to iron out but I am hopeful.

I take great issue with such main line characters being exclusives and not in the subscription figures but they are defo cool and I hope to be getting them from the German seller.
I think Chopper is little too characteur as those eyes are ridiculous looking but very nice.

Teela and Hawk aside I was quite happy over all with the S7 figures. Some things to iron out but I am hopeful.

I will order them myself too. Just let me know if you need help. No big deal ordering 2 sets and forwarding 1 to UK. :duff

Very happy to be getting Stridor but he doesn't have his proper helmet, some more paint apps with be nice, especially on the legs there, the silver is very cheap looking and the crest has been replaced with some techno details.

So a little lack luster but very happy to be getting it.

Super 7 gave us a surprise today and put up preorders for a couple two packs of new filmation vintage styled figures. He-man and Skeletor already sold out. It reminds me of the old day of sale stuff at mattycollector.

motu-vintage-2pack-storephotos-eterniapackaging_31dc470e-39b0-4fdd-81b7-01a9db9d1544_2048x2048_full.png

motu-vintage-2pack-storephotos-etheriapackaging_8a5fd333-8d35-4462-a75f-17955a64fb81_2048x2048_full.png

Back