Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vintage toys went to cousins when I was a kid, and I never replaced them. I had a pretty much complete 200x collection (sans Keldor) but sold it a long time ago. Which I KIND of regret. Even though I prefer Classics, the 200x line has its charms.

I was about 20 when 200x started so it completely passed me by, although I've seen the show since and enjoyed watching it. I've kept my vintage figures, they moved from my parents attic to mine when I got my own place, but I never got around to looking at them. Partly because I know if I enjoy them too much I'll end up wanting to get the rest of the vintage line!

I have near fully complete vintage collection with (opened) boxes in my parents attic. Just missing the giants. I have a 100% complete 200x collection (including every big and small statue) in storage. I have every single classics figure and have most of that on display minus NA and POP simply due to room.

You add Hot toys and other stuff, I am amazing quite a collection. A collection that might be unsustainable due to space.

I always imagined i would have a big enough place to have a display room but I'm still not there yet. I'm currently at the stage where I'm not sure what to sell on.
This particular topic I find is a difficult one to get or give advise about as each person is different.

There's alway that older generational feeling that asks if you are being ridiculous. I have much older siblings and they don't get this stuff at all and they always tell me to "get rid of that junk".

I have near fully complete vintage collection with (opened) boxes in my parents attic. Just missing the giants. I have a 100% complete 200x collection (including every big and small statue) in storage. I have every single classics figure and have most of that on display minus NA and POP simply due to room.

You add Hot toys and other stuff, I am amazing quite a collection. A collection that might be unsustainable due to space.

I always imagined i would have a big enough place to have a display room but I'm still not there yet. I'm currently at the stage where I'm not sure what to sell on.
This particular topic I find is a difficult one to get or give advise about as each person is different.

There's alway that older generational feeling that asks if you are being ridiculous. I have much older siblings and they don't get this stuff at all and they always tell me to "get rid of that junk".

I feel your pain. My collection has branched out into 3 rooms of my house. MOTUC, vintage MOTU, Alien, Predator, Muppets, horror figures, Gremlins, Nintendo, Ghostbusters, any and all TMNT, Marvel Legends, DC, Walking Dead, Doctor Who, GI Joe, and some I'm sure I'm forgetting. I had Hot Toys but am slowly selling all of those off and not buying anymore of them.

When it was all contained in one room I felt somewhat in control but now I have given in. But what the heck, I pay all my bills first and still making progress on old debt while not adding anymore to it so I feel ok about it.

Amazing pics Zeroguki! Love it!!

I still have my Castle Grayskull, Battle Ram and about 6 figures from when I was a kid. I've purchased a few vintage figures every now and the play-sets. But nowhere near a complete collection at all.

I used to have a fairly larger collection of the 200x figures, but sold most of it and only kept the core characters.

So,
pics of the Ultimates have been surfacing!

https://www.facebook.com/dieweltdermeistermagazin/posts/1914904988792569

Amazing pics Zeroguki! Love it!!

I still have my Castle Grayskull, Battle Ram and about 6 figures from when I was a kid. I've purchased a few vintage figures every now and the play-sets. But nowhere near a complete collection at all.

I used to have a fairly larger collection of the 200x figures, but sold most of it and only kept the core characters.

So,
pics of the Ultimates have been surfacing!

https://www.facebook.com/dieweltdermeistermagazin/posts/1914904988792569

No resealable packaging is very dissapointing and I need to see better pics of these as some of the paint apps don't look so hot, especially on Ram Man.

What bothers me is that it was boasted that ten people worked on the packaging and yet it's very sloppy with the rather nice card art being cropped really badly. Basic stuff somebody should have caught.

I would have to say that this is what I expected from the Super7 MOTUC line. I was hoping for better, but what we got is "Third Party" stuff. I don't care for the color changes. I have He Man on order, but he is likely to go on eBay the day he arrives. I hoped they would be better, but kinda knew they wouldn't be.

Oh cool! Well if any of you see a red haired with red beard (with some grey in) and Irish accent, say hi! :)

I got my first Mezco figure on display aas well as the Mattel DC stuff on display this year so I am quite excited.

Back