Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to sell off my MOTU Classics collection :( check out my ebay page bwayboy32 if any ones looking for any one specific PM me and Ill let you know if I still have them!

21432868_10155729863386057_6486345670380316482_n.jpg

I was watching the Madhunter Power Con live stream and found it odd that they used the 200x versions of He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak and what I can only imagine 200x She-Ra would have looked for the banner to the entrance. No complaints, 200x is my favorite version, but does anyone know why they went with the 200x route? It is my favorite but from my days on He-Man.org I found most MOTU fans found it to be too LOTR/Anime-esque for their tastes.

I was watching the Madhunter Power Con live stream and found it odd that they used the 200x versions of He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak and what I can only imagine 200x She-Ra would have looked for the banner to the entrance. No complaints, 200x is my favorite version, but does anyone know why they went with the 200x route? It is my favorite but from my days on He-Man.org I found most MOTU fans found it to be too LOTR/Anime-esque for their tastes.

It might have been ease of access to the hi-res art? Since the guy who organizes PowerCon owned the comic company that did the 200X comics? That's just a guess, though.

That looks beautiful Eamon! Great work!

Thanks man!

I should add that “Princess Of Power” is an 18×24 limited edition Fine Art Giclee, with a run of 250 and cost of $65. The poster will be available to purchase this Wednesday, October 11th at 12PM Eastern time!

Wow, that is absolutely stunning :thud: I drew a picture of a house today that I was really proud of...suddenly I feel very inadequate!

Back