Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually the email you cited in your post said "starts to" not "supposed to".

yes,that is what they said....

same thing :dunno....why are you making such a fuss??

they said there were going to start shipping on 11/22..so they lied again! and now they are suppose to ship mid next week

I"m expecting a 2-in-one Evilseed still.

200x main body, 200x and Filmation heads. a removeable Fimlation style robe that covers his body.

Lizardman

possibly more trollans.

Robot knights.

Lizard Man...Maybe Evil Seed

I want Prahvus...that is about it for me

So, going back to this question of mine...

If a hypothetical 2015 sub included the following figures:

- Lizard Man
- Evil Seed
- Prahvus
- Despara
- Ninjor
- Rio Blast
- Gwildor
- Saurod
- Karg (the bad guy from the movie that never got a figure)
- Tung Lashor
- Sssqueeze
- Blast Attak
- Rotar
- Dragstor

Along with a Multi-Bot "deluxe" release, Stridor beast, Skeletor's Robots army-builder 2-pack, and maybe a Battle Ram vehicle... would you be interested?

Zero PoP (they'll find a way to include Dree Elle and that broom guy somewhere, which is fine... but why not have such things in a Filmation sub?), zero NA (they can include a NA Skeletor I suppose), only the coolest 200X figures. Could they get enough subs?

(I assume some of the above will turn out in the 2014 sub, but you get the idea.)

So, going back to this question of mine...

If a hypothetical 2015 sub included the following figures:

- Lizard Man
- Evil Seed
- Prahvus
- Despara
- Ninjor
- Rio Blast
- Gwildor
- Saurod
- Karg (the bad guy from the movie that never got a figure)
- Tung Lashor
- Sssqueeze
- Blast Attak
- Rotar
- Dragstor

Along with a Multi-Bot "deluxe" release, Stridor beast, Skeletor's Robots army-builder 2-pack, and maybe a Battle Ram vehicle... would you be interested?

Zero PoP (they'll find a way to include Dree Elle and that broom guy somewhere, which is fine... but why not have such things in a Filmation sub?), zero NA (they can include a NA Skeletor I suppose), only the coolest 200X figures. Could they get enough subs?

(I assume some of the above will turn out in the 2014 sub, but you get the idea.)

based off your list,If there was ZERO POP in 2015, I would subscribe again for the last time,but that will not happen..

they still have Mermista,Angella,Sweet Bee,Entaptra and the fan voted Huntara that is supposed to be in the '15 lineup

Mara being one of the NA figures confirmed,Blast attak,and Multi-bot are already confirmed for 2015 which I could care less about...that is 3 figures I don't want to have to buy right there...plus huntara (yuck)

Squeeze could also be in the 15 lineup pending tung lashor's reveal.I could care less about squeeze

Karg will never happen until Mattel gets the rights to use all movie characters,which again Scott said its not happening anytime soon..

So,that said...2015 is still a pass for me...really just need Rio Blast,Ninjor,Lizard Man,Dragstor to say :wave of continuing collecting the line

Much better sale on Matty now. Almost pulled the trigger on Battle Cat, Hordak and the Stone twins. I think I'm going to wait for a potentially better deal or a rare figure Friday or Monday.

Doing the same.

Also, a 200x all star sub would go over well.

Skeletor
Heman
Teela
Randor
King hiss
Sorceress

There is a good lineup that might get some sales... If they cared to try it.

What is this Cyber Six business? I didn't see anything on the website about what it means.

Seems like Matty is trying some damage control about Grayskull-Gate… After saying they wouldn't send a Castle for early review to Pixel Dan, they sent him one this week overnight! :lol

Ha! I call that panicking! ;)

Working on my MOTU Classics Conan custom...just waiting on Alvis underground's Conan head and parts

Back