Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the last 3 months of MOTUC figures still sitting in the package. I might wait for the castle now, and have the biggest opening party in MOTUC history. Still haven't decided for sure if I'm keeping both packs of Horde troopers or not.

I've got the last 3 months of MOTUC figures still sitting in the package. I might wait for the castle now, and have the biggest opening party in MOTUC history. Still haven't decided for sure if I'm keeping both packs of Horde troopers or not.

One of my friend's has been collecting the line from the beginning. All MOTU no POP. He hasn't opened a single figure yet. :horror
He's waiting to finish his basement/man cave.

One of my friend's has been collecting the line from the beginning. All MOTU no POP. He hasn't opened a single figure yet. :horror
He's waiting to finish his basement/man cave.

I had to "catch up" with my packages after getting back from Afghanistan. It's a real pain in the a$$. :)

I had to "catch up" with my packages after getting back from Afghanistan. It's a real pain in the a$$. :)

Yeah he's definitely gonna be a couple hours opening everything. Probably gonna be a lot of fun though. Ultra hyper mega Christmas.

Yeah he's definitely gonna be a couple hours opening everything. Probably gonna be a lot of fun though. Ultra hyper mega Christmas.

I hate catching up on even a couple months. It's not so bad now that I only have the Filmation sub, but it just becomes a pain now, with all the garbage, etc.

Of course, I have two really little ones at home so every minute that I'm able to do my own thing has become somewhat precious. Not that I'm complaining, of course. :)

Last edited:
I got error messages for 15 minutes and then Kobra Khan was sold out. Screw these guys!

I've been refreshing this page for 4 hours now and of course the first batch go up in the 20 minutes I'm away. I didnt' want anything but it's still crazy how that works out.

Back